Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERGREY

Go down 
+18
black halo
Todd Jaymz
MetalH
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
sam
jstate
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
Wargod
Olafsto
nevermore
ghost
GrandNational
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
kmorg
MetalRob331
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Wow, that all caps review makes me want to buy it this second!!! Razz

Seriously, I'll probably pick it up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 am

You'll like it me thinks. Its a killer album.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:41 am

Right on! I listened to MMA and The Inner Circle yesterday. Both damn fine albums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm

After seeing this thread bumped up for ther new album, I went back to the only Everygrey I own, Monday Morning Apocalypse, to see if anything grabbed me. It did not and has been designated to the trade/sell pile. These guys just don't do anything for me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm

take a chance on recreation day metalguy (that awesome dude), monday was their "let's experiment with something totally different" album.

Last edited by sam on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 pm

sam wrote:
take a chance on recreation day spec, monday was their "let's experiment with something totally different" album.

I'll assume that you were talking to me, MetalGuy71, and not SpectreFate on that last post, Sam. If you were not, excuse me for jumping in like this. If you were confusing the 2 of us, please don't insult me like that again. What he has in length & girth, I more than make up for with my winning personality. EVERGREY - Page 5 337331

The thing is, I've got enough music on my want-list to keep me in debt buying new music for the next 10 years. I bought MMA on a total blind buy one day when I saw it in the used bins. I knew little to nothing about the band, but I thought I'd take a chance. It's not bad by any stretch, but it's just not my cuppa tea. I can't see spending more money on a band, hoping I'll like them eventually. I don't have the time or finances to do that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
sam wrote:
take a chance on recreation day spec, monday was their "let's experiment with something totally different" album.

I'll assume that you were talking to me, MetalGuy71, and not SpectreFate on that last post, Sam. If you were not, excuse me for jumping in like this. If you were confusing the 2 of us, please don't insult me like that again. What he has in length & girth, I more than make up for with my winning personality. EVERGREY - Page 5 337331

The thing is, I've got enough music on my want-list to keep me in debt buying new music for the next 10 years. I bought MMA on a total blind buy one day when I saw it in the used bins. I knew little to nothing about the band, but I thought I'd take a chance. It's not bad by any stretch, but it's just not my cuppa tea. I can't see spending more money on a band, hoping I'll like them eventually. I don't have the time or finances to do that.

my bad about that Embarassed , I've kinda been out "there" today, so I fixed it up. They are a good band but we're all still waiting for that masterpiece. anyway, i'm sure you'll find something you like till then keep on searching.

on another note:

I think I once estimated that their was about 50,000 thousand cd/vinyl albums out there that I would love to have, so I'm in the same boat. Dang lottery numbers need to line up for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 am

I really like the new album. While it's not quite on par with Recration Day and Inner Circle it is still a very enjoyable album. It's also pretty damn heavy too. For some reason, with some songs (particularly Fear), I get a Soilwork vibe.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:25 am

I've seen Evergrey play twice live. They are supposed to be touring the States again this Fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVERGREY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERGREY   EVERGREY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERGREY
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5