Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst cover song EVER!

Go down 
+12
Troublezone
kmorg
Mglaffas81
candlemass
Follower of Jesus
Glenn Rogers
Smindas
GrandNational
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:56 am

Eyesore wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Smindas wrote:
Rap version of Sad But True? That could actually work. Look at American Badass. It's not that bad.
Yeah, well seeing Snoop Dogg pransing around with his rediculous big necklaces and his way too big clothes, mocking one of the greatest and most influencial heavy bands of all time, is just horrible.
Snoop's version was indeed terrible. Kid Rock made a great song out of "Sad But True." That's right, I said it.

FINALLY, we agree on something! Very Happy haha.

Well, I have never heard Kid Rock's version, and I really do not intend to. But all right Smile
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:33 am

Kid Rock's American Badass is fun stuff, give it a listen.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:25 pm

I think Children Of Bodom redid "The Final Countdown". horrible song in the first place, then another horrible band remakes it, blah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:55 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I think Children Of Bodom redid "The Final Countdown". horrible song in the first place, then another horrible band remakes it, blah.
I'm not sure Children Of Bodom have done a good cover yet. They do them more for fun than anything else, and they're usually pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
I'm not sure Children Of Bodom have done a good cover yet. They do them more for fun than anything else, and they're usually pretty ridiculous.

Cradle of Filth's version of "Devil Woman" is pretty funny...but get's damn boring really quick..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst cover song EVER!   Worst cover song EVER! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst cover song EVER!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2