Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the worst metal song?

Go down 
+5
Lari
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
MetallicSeminarian
James B.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

What is the worst metal song? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 10:46 pm

My guess...

Pick a song off of "Graveyard Classics" by Six Feet Under
Laughing very hard

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Anything/everything off LuLu.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 10:59 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:

Never listened to it, is it even "metal"?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 11:01 pm

James B. wrote:
MetallicSeminarian wrote:

Never listened to it, is it even "metal"?

We’ll call it “Vomit Metal.”
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Ladies and Germs, I give thee... the LONE RAGER, and his "Metal Rap" (1984)

Fun fact: the "Rager" was MegaForce Records founder Johnny Z, backed by members of the Rods.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ladies and Germs, I give thee... the LONE RAGER, and his "Metal Rap" (1984)

Fun fact: the "Rager" was MegaForce Records founder Johnny Z, backed by members of the Rods.

Yup, so much for this thread, Freddy found the worse one ever. Damn, I remember that shit song. Hated it then, still hate it. Not even a fond memory for nostalgia purposes lol

Fat Freddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 4:05 am

Probably something that was not deemed worthy of recording. Or by a band that never got signed. Because their songs suck.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:58 am

A lot of what was on Metal Enterprises back in the day qualifies here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 6:30 pm

There are way too many to list but anything of the latest Ozzy album is 100% SHIT! But so is everything by Pantera, Damageplan, Down, Superjoint, Kill Devil Hill, Christ Inversion and every side band there was by the members of that band!

MetallicSeminarian likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 pm

Good call, forgot about that last ozzy album. Some almost decent songs, but just about everyone of them is pure garbage. That Post Malone shit is by far the worse song I've heard in a very long time, if not ever.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:19 pm

Lurideath wrote:
There are way too many to list but anything of the latest Ozzy album is 100% SHIT! But so is everything by Pantera, Damageplan, Down, Superjoint, Kill Devil Hill, Christ Inversion and every side band there was by the members of that band!

Interesting… do you still like Life of Agony?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:43 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Good call, forgot about that last ozzy album. Some almost decent songs, but just about everyone of them is pure garbage. That Post Malone shit is by far the worse song I've heard in a very long time, if not ever.

I don’t own that Ozzy album, but it’s definitely not something a musician would care about. It’s basically “dumbing down” the music to make Ozzy the focal point. I’m the past, he always had a great guitarist to share the spotlight with.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

I haven't heard them in many years so I can't answer that really. I still love that 1st album though!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 10:20 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

I haven't heard them in many years so I can't answer that really. I still love that 1st album though!!

Yeah I like that first album! But then again, I like the first two major label Pantera albums. I’m into the heavy riffs with grooves.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 11:56 pm

What is even considered metal anymore? I have no idea.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst metal song?   What is the worst metal song? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the worst metal song?
Page 1 of 1