Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst song ever

Go down 
+7
Svengo
Stender
ultmetal
mc666
Schbopo
Ben Grimm
holydiver97595
11 posters
AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

If you hate something with a burning passion (aka despise) then you know what a joy it is to express this hate with others.

I HATE Killswitch Engages cover of Holy Diver. They killed one of the best songs ever, and I despise their souls.

angry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:46 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:
If you hate something with a burning passion (aka despise) then you know what a joy it is to express this hate with others.

I HATE Killswitch Engages cover of Holy Diver. They killed one of the best songs ever, and I despise their souls.

angry
There is no joy in discussing things you "hate." I enjoy discussing things I like. Killswitch's cover of "Holy Diver," for instance, is a great cover. You'll find that many here agree with my opinion.

This isn't Blabbermouth.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Eyesore wrote:

There is no joy in discussing things you "hate." I enjoy discussing things I like. Killswitch's cover of "Holy Diver," for instance, is a great cover. You'll find that many here agree with my opinion.

This isn't Blabbermouth.

I'm in your camp it is a good cover, it was not ment to sound exactly like the original song.....that would be boring Dio already did the original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:09 pm

*nothing of value to say*

Last edited by Schbopo on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Screw it)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:31 pm

i hate a lot of stuff. wanna know what i love? the new Napalm Death.

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:38 pm

I hate everybody who posts here.

And eyesore is being a woman again.
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:46 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I hate everybody who posts here.

And eyesore is being a woman again.
Woman or not, you'll hate this place even more when posts like this become the norm. I've seen it happen to many good forums.
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:51 pm

I see nothing wrong with this post. Song you hate the most. What's the big deal? This topic isn't going to set the world on fire, but it's not that bad either.

I just don't see it. We all don't want to ramble on and on as much as you do.
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I see nothing wrong with this post. Song you hate the most. What's the big deal? This topic isn't going to set the world on fire, but it's not that bad either.

I just don't see it. We all don't want to ramble on and on as much as you do.
You seem to be rambling on pretty good right now. Over what? My comment that there is no joy in discussing things you hate?

don\'t know
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 pm

mc666 wrote:

Haven't heard it yet! Is it really good? What would you compare it to.

BTW, I HATE lima beans! BLECH! Mad

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm

mc666 wrote:

Looking forward to hearing that.
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

BTW, I HATE lima beans! BLECH! :x

I like lima beans, but I hate asparagus.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Lima beans are like slimy, wet sacks full of sand. I don't mind asparagus if it is cooked properly. Soggy asparagus is nasty.

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

I like most beans, but hate spinach and asparagus. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I like most beans, but hate spinach and asparagus. Yuck.
Ya know, I used to find joy in discussing that I hated spinach and asparagus. Now that I like the aforementioned vegetables, I need to find other foods to discuss my hatred of.

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Dude, i really really hate seafood, and find great joy in discussing my disdain for it.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Lima beans are like slimy, wet sacks full of sand. I don't mind asparagus if it is cooked properly. Soggy asparagus is nasty.

I think lima beans are nasty for two reasons. They are very bland, and I hate the texture. sick

I really like asparagus, but I just hate the adverse effect it has on how rancid one's urine smells after having it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Wow, talk about a derailed thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Wow, talk about a derailed thread.
I believe the derailing was for the best as said original rails would have led to nowhere with no fun for no-one nohow.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

i'd compare it to the new Kreator... in that it's very fast, brutal, & yet different from anything they've done. i cannot see you not liking it.. unless you're anti-death metal.

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 am

I love asperagus. In fact I have a garden with nothing but asperagus in it. I grow asperagus despite the fact that I hate gardening.
Back to top Go down

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:25 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
I love asperagus. In fact I have a garden with nothing but asperagus in it. I grow asperagus despite the fact that I hate gardening.

This can't be true.

Me thinks you're growing some "asparagus" alright. :suc:
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:37 am

There's plently of that growing wild in the swamp behind my house too, believe me. It's no good for smoking though. Just ditchweed. It looks very impressive though.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 am

We already have one official SUCKS thread, don't we?

Then this is locked.

Worst song ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst song ever   Worst song ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst song ever
Page 1 of 1