Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest Live '86

Go down 
+13
TheGooch
journeyman
KissinMaiden
the sentinel
ultmetal
krokus
EvyMetal
caniplaywithmadness?
candlemass
mc666
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Priest Live '86 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Live '86   Priest Live '86 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 pm

I like "Live" not as much as I liked 'Unleased in the East' but still a cool album, and the live versions of Turbo songs sound 100% better live than the studio versions, it has been awhile since I have listened to this CD, I have the original version not the remastered version which I will have to buy eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Priest Live '86   Priest Live '86 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm

The cover of Sad Wing of Destiny is one of my favourites by any band.

I actually always liked the cover - not because it's detailed or "amazing" of any sort, but I don't know....gives me a certain feeling - Might be my OCD. It's also nostalgia - I remember cranking this when I was five one time when visiting relatives on Iceland - I had no musical awareness (in terms of genre's and sorts....music is always best when you're a kid..haha), but just listened....no idea who the hell they were - Called them the "Army" for some reason....maybe because of the crowd noises and chants. Ahhhhh, the days Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest Live '86   Priest Live '86 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 pm

My favorite live Priest performance is the video "Live Vengeance '82", followed closely by Unleashed In The East (even though it's primarily studio-recorded).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest Live '86   Priest Live '86 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest Live '86
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2