Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest - Live in London DVD

Go down 
+4
mc666
candlemass
ultmetal
Mglaffas81
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Empty
PostSubject: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Who else has this DVD/CD ? The original release is still on my "Want" list, but right now I have a cheap, but good, Chinese pirate-copy of this DVD (you cannot find ONE originally released DVD in China..they are ALL copies!!).

- I think it is a GREAT performance!

Regardless of what people have said, Tim "Ripper" Owens simply annihilates in this performance, and everything is top class! The song selection is very good too!

- What do you guys think of it ?

I'd give the overall performance a 9/10 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:33 pm

I have it and think it's a great performance as well. Ripper sound
fantastic, although some of his costume changing was bit over the edge.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:14 am

ultmetal wrote:
I have it and think it's a great performance as well. Ripper sound
fantastic, although some of his costume changing was bit over the edge.

I concur!

It was cool seeing him perform w/Priest, I've seen him at the clubs back in the day w/various bands, but never got the chance to catch a Priest show when he was in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:18 am

i do not have it... i like Ripper, but not in Priest.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 am

I actually caught Judas Priest w/ Ripper live at a club here in Albuquerque. Who would have thought that Priest would be performing in a club, and a Country/Western club called The Midnight Rodeo at that. LOL!

I was really cool seeing Priest that close-up and personal. I was on K.K Downing's side of the stage and I was in awe for the entire two hour performance. "Metal God" blew me away.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:09 am

I saw Priest with Ripper at the House of Blues and it was AWESOME! He tore it up perfectly. I'm equally impressed with the Live Meltdown 2 cd album too. But I've not seen the Live in London DVD. But I'm sure its great.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:49 am

Live in London is also available on CD. I have it too and actually listen to it much more than I watch the DVD.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:25 am

ultmetal wrote:
I actually caught Judas Priest w/ Ripper live at a club here in Albuquerque. Who would have thought that Priest would be performing in a club, and a Country/Western club called The Midnight Rodeo at that. LOL!

I was really cool seeing Priest that close-up and personal. I was on K.K Downing's side of the stage and I was in awe for the entire two hour performance. "Metal God" blew me away.

I caught them on the same tour. They played the Electric Factory, which is a great venue to see bands, but it's pretty small (3000 maybe?) I was on the balcony side of the stage, right above Ian Hill. If I dropped my beer (which would never happen), it would've conked him right in the melon. I liked Jugulator ok, but didn't care for Demolition, but after seeing Tim rip it up live, I became a believer.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I caught them on the same tour. They played the Electric Factory, which is a great venue to see bands, but it's pretty small (3000 maybe?) I was on the balcony side of the stage, right above Ian Hill. If I dropped my beer (which would never happen), it would've conked him right in the melon. I liked Jugulator ok, but didn't care for Demolition, but after seeing Tim rip it up live, I became a believer.

Cathedral Spires and Bullet Train RULE!

Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:37 am

hehehe, mine's pirated too. It's just one of my favorite live dvds. I mean, when i heard ripper sing metal gods the first time, i was converted!!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:08 pm

I don't have this. But I did see Priest with Ripper on the Jugulator tour and it was an awesome show!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Yeah, I was not too well informed on the whole Ripper thing with Judas Priest, but when I saw Ripper belt out "Metal Gods"...I knew that this was nothing but a good thing! There was not one song he was not awesome in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Live in London DVD   Judas Priest - Live in London DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest - Live in London DVD
Page 1 of 1