Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!

Go down 
+9
Required Fields
mr.electric39
thejokeriv
the sentinel
candlemass
ultmetal
mc666
spiritoradio
Wargod
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Empty
PostSubject: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:50 pm

Anyone have this magnicant piece of metal on dvd? Got it yesterday at Wal-mart for $9.52 and watched it last night. To me they were at their pinnacle in their career! Huge stage show, monster twin leads with KK & Glenn.
Rob though when he first came out didn't really sound all that good but after one song he hit just about ever high note possible.

This show was recorded in Memphis back in 1982 during their Screaming For Vengeance tour. If you don't have this go buy it it kicks bunghole!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Is this also the DVD that came with the Metalogy box set? If so, then yes I have seen it and it is awesome. If you want to check out a sweet Judas Priest DVD you should check out their Electric Eye DVD. It has all of their videos along with some early performances form the Old Grey Whistle Test and the Fuel For Life concert from Dallas in 1986, which is the same concert where Heavy Metal Parking Lot was filmed. Too bad that is not on there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 am

i agree it's Priest, so it's mandatory.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:09 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Is this also the DVD that came with the Metalogy box set? If so, then yes I have seen it and it is awesome. If you want to check out a sweet Judas Priest DVD you should check out their Electric Eye DVD. It has all of their videos along with some early performances form the Old Grey Whistle Test and the Fuel For Life concert from Dallas in 1986, which is the same concert where Heavy Metal Parking Lot was filmed. Too bad that is not on there.

I assumed it was. I've seen it at Wal-Mart too and debated picking it up, but I think it is the same as the DVD in the box set.

ult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 am

It is the same DVD that is in the boxset. The same AWESOME DVD. Smile
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:48 am

I first saw this when it first came out on VHS when I was in Okinawa, they played it at the clubs w/the massive systems they had there, so metal! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Anyone have this magnicant piece of metal on dvd? Got it yesterday at Wal-mart for $9.52 and watched it last night. To me they were at their pinnacle in their career! Huge stage show, monster twin leads with KK & Glenn.
Rob though when he first came out didn't really sound all that good but after one song he hit just about ever high note possible.

This show was recorded in Memphis back in 1982 during their Screaming For Vengeance tour. If you don't have this go buy it it kicks bunghole!

Wargod48

I picked up a used one at a place in Mass. and it is freakin' phenomenal 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:01 pm

Great show - caught it on Vh1 Classic In Concert a while ago
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:23 pm

MTV used to show this back in 82,83,84 on the 'Saturday Night Concert'...... if you all remember when they played MUSIC.

A friend of mine had recorded it on VHS in 83. we watched that thing hundreds of times.... air guitar all the way.... at FULL volume....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:57 am

Sounds like I should get this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:12 am

I still have the original VHS tape somewhere in my closet! I wonder if it even still plays? I haven't dusted it off in quite a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I still have the original VHS tape somewhere in my closet! I wonder if it even still plays? I haven't dusted it off in quite a while.

It will be cheaper to by the DVD at Walmart for 10 bucks than to pay the chiropractor for 6 months when that box of old VHS tapes throws your back out of place whilst carrying them. Smile
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Wargod48 wrote:

Wargod48

Funny story regarding this great piece of footage. It must have been in/or around 1986/1987. My friend Chris had a mother that worked at the local library. One day he checked out Stallone's Cobra and this concert on tape. How cool is it that a library carried this back in the day? I still haven't seen this since then...well maybe a clip or two of it on youtube, but yes, I need to get it.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am

I've got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 am

I have the one called "Electric Eye" which is the '86 Turbo tour same as the "Priest Live" cd. I did see the one you got a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!   Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest - Vengeance Live 82 dvd!
Page 1 of 1