Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rush May 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:54 pm

New Rush May 1 Rushblast

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Awesome!!! Rush Rules! I can't wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 12:05 am

Good stuff cant wait. I recently acquired there thirty year anniversary set which had two DVD's (from there world tour) and two CD's to match. The really groovy stuff is the mpegs in the vault section of the DVD showing them off in there prime from the seventies on up. My personal favorite is a cut of "La Villa Strangiato" which they show off how really extraordinary musicians they are.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:35 am

I am all over that!!!!

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:46 am

Simply amazing, legendary band that, for whatever reason, I can't get fully into outside of a handful of songs...
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:06 pm

One of my top three favorites. Very excited. Saw 'em 3x's. Last tour 30th. ann. 'Presto' and ' power windows'... Makes all fired up just thinking about it..... Have all their discs and DVD's. So glad 'Exit Stage Left' was released Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:15 pm

That's a band that I have an interest in,but not that great. I have Chronicles and love every song off of it but never saw fit to collect their releases. They've never really disappointed me but then again, I only know mostly what is played on the radio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rush May 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rush May 1   New Rush May 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rush May 1
Page 1 of 1