Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Empty
PostSubject: TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE   TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:13 am

I was JUST at a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, like from 8:00 to 11:30 (I just got home) And it kicked much butt. My mom was with me, which was kinda unusual, but it doesn't matter, because even though she didn't like the guitars even she had a good time. The lightshow was awsome, the covers were awsome (They even did the start to Black Dog) and I got the entire TSO discography (and DVD) also, the entire groups' signature on my stuff and a ton of guitar and bass picks.

They played a ton of my favorites, including Requem (The Fifth) in which the fire was so hot my ears turned red. If my head doesn't hurt because of the headbangin then it must be because of the light show, which was awsome. Also, lots and lots of fire and sparks. The random guitar duel in the middle was awsome, and the fiddle guitar duel was awsome too.

The singers, each and every one, had soul and a lot of strength, sadly one of the singers voice cracked during one of the songs, I can't remember which, but right after that he's like, "I don't care" and then belts that sucker out.

This is a concert I will alwase remember, since it's one of the first real "metal" concers I'll say I saw.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE   TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:19 am

I really hope they sometime can bring this show to Europe too!

TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Metal_metropolis_logo2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE   TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:54 am

TSO puts on a killer show! Did you see the one with Chris Caffrey? He's great with the crowd. Solid front man, very entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE   TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm

I saw this a couple of days ago as well !

A friend of mine won tickets to the show, so I got in free.
To be honest, I knew who they were, but I hadn't really heard the music,
let alone seen one of their concerts..

I was really hopin' I was gonna get to see Skolnick play, and he was
there! Last time I saw him play was "Practice What You Preach" tour
with Testament! If I would have been close enough to his side of
the stage, I would have yelled "TRIAL BY FIRE!!" Laughing

Chris was shredding on the other guitar, so I got lucky!

The light show was pretty over the top and the music was
pretty killer so I had a good time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE   TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSO Lousianan, New Orleans Arena. 8:00pm November 10th. LIVE
Page 1 of 1