Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone from New Orleans here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

Anyone from New Orleans here? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi, I am new and I am searching for people from New Orleans who maybe can help me to find a Metal treasure.
More details soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:38 pm

I'll be in N.O. Sunday and Monday. I have alot of treasures. What ya looking for?
Back to top Go down
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:16 pm

I'm in the area, and excuse my n00bishness (or novice-ness) but what are you referring to as a "Metal treasure"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:06 am

Incubus or Exhorder related? If it has anything to do with Phil Anselmo, well.....
Back to top Go down
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:46 am

Actually I am searching for the band (THEE) FINAL CHAPTRE. 
The were active in the late 80`s and early 90`s in the N.O. area.
Their guitarplayer Gary Michael Wilson is still living in the N.O. area I think, he posted on a N.O. music board once.

Maybe anyone of you could help me to get in touch with the FINAL CHAPTRE guys.

Back to top Go down
rockstar38
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Hey Metalgiant,
This is Gary from T.F.C. How can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:21 pm

rockstar38 wrote:
Hey Metalgiant,
This is Gary from T.F.C. How can I help you?

You probably won't be getting an answer, bro. According to his profile Metalgiant hasn't posted here since 2010. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from New Orleans here?   Anyone from New Orleans here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone from New Orleans here?
Page 1 of 1