Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no more "Haul "threads...please!

Go down 
+6
T-Roy
ensiferum2k
mc666
kmorg
TheGooch
Shiney
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:38 am

Locky wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Well, I don't think long discussions belong, and they're normally not much more than short comments that really don't justify their own threads, you know? .

Yea I'd like to ask the odd question about a "CD" when I see someone has recieve one, but I have held off of asking due to maybe getting pulled up over it.

I agree with you Eyesore, they don't deserve their own thread simply due to you wanting to ask a question about an item (they talk about not wanting to clutter up the boards).

pity they got rid of all those collectors pages, it would have been nice to see it make the end of the year, the playlist could loose 20 pages though I think.

I haven't even noticed that 'til you mentioned it. I certainly didn't delete, move or edit anything. Might be that these old threads get's "pruned" or whatever it's called, when the posts get too old. It's weird though...

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:53 am

mc666 wrote:
Locky wrote:

I agree with you Eyesore, they don't deserve their own thread simply due to you wanting to ask a question about an item (they talk about not wanting to clutter up the boards).
why are people afraid of the private message function?
You mean the message private function, right? Why didn't you send that to Locky through an MP?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:37 am

yeah, so i got this haul today....
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:55 am

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Locky wrote:

why are people afraid of the private message function?
You mean the message private function, right? Why didn't you send that to Locky through an MP?
because i'm afraid of the private message function.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:12 am

EvyMetal wrote:
yeah, so i got this haul today....
HAULACIOUS DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:36 pm

lol! I never realized there was a "haul" thread pinned here!

I'm guilty of a few "check out my buys" threads. I don't have a problem with posts like that, pinned topics seem to get off topic very quickly at many boards, thus negating the point of them being pinned, thus... I tend to ignore anything pinned. Oh well.

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:09 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
lol! I never realized there was a "haul" thread pinned here!

I'm guilty of a few "check out my buys" threads. I don't have a problem with posts like that, pinned topics seem to get off topic very quickly at many boards, thus negating the point of them being pinned, thus... I tend to ignore anything pinned. Oh well.

Now I know... and knowing is half the battle.
Man, the recent purchases thread is a standard forum sticky! Haha. Funny how every forum has a few guaranteed threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more "Haul "threads...please!   no more "Haul "threads...please! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no more "Haul "threads...please!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2