Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Empty
PostSubject: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm

OK, so we've had "Freddy Vs. Jason," two "Alien Vs. Predators," "Alien Vs. Hunter," and of course seemingly dozens of "Godzilla Vs. (Your Name Here)" movies... but none, I say NONE of them could possibly match the awesomeness of this forthcoming Japanese film... ALIEN VS. NINJA.

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Alien-vs-Ninja-Movie-Poster

Hype:
"Once upon a time in Japan, there was a band of great Ninja warriors led by Yamata called Iga Ninja. One day they witness a flash in the sky and a roaring giant ball of fire crashes into the distant forest. The warriors rush into the deep woods in an attempt to identify the mysterious fireball. There, instead of finding predictable enemies, they are stunned to face never-seen-before creatures with claws and fangs, the aliens! The hungry brutal aliens start to savage and feast on the Ninja warriors, leaving only a few to survive. Yamata and his warriors swear to avenge their comrades’ deaths and risk their lives to challenge the aliens. However, none of the Ninja weapons, neither their swords nor their throwing stars, has any affect on the alien warriors. Now the Japanese greatest Iga Ninja face the biggest challenge ever!"

Trailer (NOTE: Features Hot Asian Chick with Armored Boobs)

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies 201269 I am weeping tears of B-Movie joy here, folks. This is a MUST SEE!!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Why is the title of this thread "The"?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Figures, you changed it before my post was sent

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:46 pm

The fine print says this is from the creator of Machine Girl. That explains the armored boobs. Apparently this dude has a cyborgboob fetish. Machine Girl had a Yakuza wife who could fire circular saw blades from her boobs.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Figures, you changed it before my post was sent

I dunno what happened with the thread title. I typed the whole thing out and when I saved it all that showed was "The" so I had to go back and fix it.

Must've been those dang Ninjas. They strike quickly and fade away like smoke.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The fine print says this is from the creator of Machine Girl. That explains the armored boobs. Apparently this dude has a cyborgboob fetish. Machine Girl had a Yakuza wife who could fire circular saw blades from her boobs.

Laughing very hard Sounds like another winner.

"Cyborgboob" would be a great name for a band, by the way.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm doing some more digging on this one. It's from a new production company called "Sushi Typhoon". The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Lol

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'm doing some more digging on this one. It's from a new production company called "Sushi Typhoon".

...which would ALSO make an excellent band name!!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Quote :
And though the film is still in post, Nikkatsu are showing a raw-footage promo reel here that features lots of blood, lots of action and, yes, lots of ninjas. If you're thinking Predator as filtered through Tokyo Gore Police, you're not far off.

Now I'm drooling.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
And though the film is still in post, Nikkatsu are showing a raw-footage promo reel here that features lots of blood, lots of action and, yes, lots of ninjas. If you're thinking Predator as filtered through Tokyo Gore Police, you're not far off.

Now I'm drooling.

Never seen "Tokyo Gore Police." If you're drooling, then I assume the above description is a good thing?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Quote :
Machine Girl had a Yakuza wife who could fire circular saw blades from her boobs.

Big deal. My wife's do that too. Plays hell wih her bras though.

The only downside to these new generation of lame b-movies is that the technology is getting better and easier to use so the CGI effects and editing are actually starting to look halfway decent.

That however, will never replace horrible storylines and terrible, wooden acting. The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_lol

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

The only downside to these new generation of lame b-movies is that the technology is getting better and easier to use so the CGI effects and editing are actually starting to look halfway decent.

Have you seen any of the SyFy Channel's recent batch of "Original Movies?" 99 times out of 100 the CGI doesn't even approach "halfway decent."

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Tokyo Gore Police is probably the weirdest, over the top, gorefest I've ever seen.

And I've seen a ton of weird, over the top, gorefests.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Have you seen any of the SyFy Channel's recent batch of "Original Movies?" 99 times out of 100 the CGI doesn't even approach "halfway decent."

Touche.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Touche.

I saw several promos the other night for a forthcoming SyFy movie called "Mongolian Death Worm" (!) that looked positively epic. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Touche.

I saw several promos the other night for a forthcoming SyFy movie called "Mongolian Death Worm" (!) that looked positively epic. The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies 201269

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Lol Their titles just get more and more ludicrous!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:22 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Death_Worm

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Touche.

I saw several promos the other night for a forthcoming SyFy movie called "Mongolian Death Worm" (!) that looked positively epic. The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies 201269

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Lol Their titles just get more and more ludicrous!

Supposedly there really IS such a thing as a "Mongolian Death Worm," at least in local Mongolian legends. Sounds like total BS to me, but not to the guys who wrote this movie, obviously.

*EDIT* I see Toho has already beaten me to the Wikipedia punch.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm

See the previously posted link.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Already edited my post. You too damn fast for me today Toho!!

So ... how long do you think it'll be before we see "Alien Vs. Ninja Vs. Hunter Vs. Freddy Vs. Predator Vs. Jason Vs. Mongolian Death Worm?"

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Already edited my post. You too damn fast for me today Toho!!

So ... how long do you think it'll be before we see "Alien Vs. Ninja Vs. Hunter Vs. Freddy Vs. Predator Vs. Jason Vs. Mongolian Death Worm?"

How and Freddy Vs Toho - Clash Of The Posters!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 pm

The worst "versus" title I've ever seen was something like "Blind Beast vs Killer Dwarf". Never have seen the actual film though.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Great thread! That Alien vs Ninja actually looks entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Alien vs Ninja actually looks entertaining.

Of course. Hot Asian Chick w/Armored Boobs + Aliens = Awesomeness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies   The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Versus" Movie To End All "Versus" Movies
Page 1 of 1