Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024

Go down 
+5
scottmitchell74
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:41 pm

Marvel's The Avengers

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37865

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 8:45 am

"Meteor" (1979)

A five-mile-wide hunk of space rock is on a collision course with Earth, which would be an extinction-level catastrophe. A NASA scientist (Sean Connery) and his Russian counterpart (Brian Keith) must figure out how to align the nuclear weapons of both nations in time to destroy it before impact.
A typically cheeseball late-inning entry into the 70s disaster-movie craze, with an amazing all star supporting cast (Henry Fonda, Natalie Wood, Martin Landau, Karl Malden) over-acting like crazy, mixed with charmingly cheap special effects and outdated Cold War political intrigue. It's a hoot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 7:00 pm

Scooby Doo season 2 (original series)

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26439

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 10:41 am

Taxi
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 1:04 pm

Steelers and Lions preseason game
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 12:07 pm

"9 Deaths of the Ninja" (1985)

In this crap-tacular Filipino/U.S. co-production, martial arts master Sho Kosugi is part of a crack anti-terrorist team sent to Manila to rescue a bus full of American diplomats and their families, who've been taken hostage by drug runners.
"9 Deaths" starts off as a fairly straight action movie, but suddenly turns into a campy spoof of James Bond style spy thrillers, with random ninja attacks, midget assassins, a villainess with Darth Vader helmet hair named "Honey Hump," and godawful, mugging over-acting by nearly everyone in the cast (Seriously, when Sho friggin' Kosugi is the BEST actor in your movie, it might be time to re-assess your casting process...)!
Normally I enjoy Sho's low budget butt kickers, but this one was a pointless, directionless slog.
AVOID.

Useless fun fact: actor Blackie Dammett, who plays the film's wheelchair-bound, monkey-toting, drug addled Nazi super villain, is the father of the Red Hot Chili Peppers vocalist Anthony Kiedis.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Stargate SG1 - Season 9

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 10:26 am

Only Murders In The Building
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19222

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 3:11 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:35 am

"The Onion Movie" (2007)

Based on the satirical "fake news" publication and web site, this collection of comedic sketches parodies television news and commercials, tied together by a loose storyline about the old school anchorman of the "Onion News Network's" as he battles with the channel's hip, young, new corporate ownership.
This is essentially a 21st century update of grab-bag, gag-a-minute flicks like "Kentucky Fried Movie" or "The Groove Tube." Some of the sketches are funny (the best is a running gag about a new Steven Seagal movie called "Cock Puncher"), while others fall completely flat. The film was shot in 2003, but had a troubled production and ended up sitting on the shelf for a few years before finally being released direct-to-video. Your mileage may vary, but I got a few chuckles out of it.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12760

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 10:22 am

I actually made it all the way through a movie Laughing very hard

"12 Monkeys"

It got a bit stupid towards the end, but steered back on course to it's quirky twisty-ness.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 12:01 pm

Episodes of Taxi.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 3:04 pm

Unsolved Mysteries
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 3:12 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 10:33 am

"Soaked in Bleach" (2015)

An intriguing docudrama that uses re-enactments and interviews to examine the many questions that still surround the death of Nirvana's Kurt Cobain. Based on the research of Tom Grant, a P.I. originally hired by Courtney Love to find Kurt (who had gone missing for several days prior to his death). After Kurt's body was found, Grant began to suspect that his client had not been totally honest with him, and that Kurt's death may not have been suicide after all.

In other words, neither Grant or the filmmakers buy Courtney Love's grieving-widow act.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 3:18 pm

Smackdown
AEW Rampage
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2024 12:38 pm

Godzilla : Tokyo S.O.S.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2024 4:27 pm

The Deliverance

The Watchers

Tootsie
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 6:51 am

"2019: After the Fall of New York" (1983)

20 years after a nuclear holocaust, most of humanity is sterile due to radiation poisoning. A soldier of fortune (Michael Sopkiw) is sent into the crumbling ruins of New York City to rescue the last remaining fertile woman from an evil corporation that wants to "harvest" her to re-populate the planet. Cue lots of running and fist fighting in burnt-down buildings and sewer tunnels.
An absolutely shameless Italian rip off of "Escape From New York" with a healthy dose of "Mad Max" for flavor. The acting sucks, the sets are cheap, the plot goes in circles, and the dialogue is gibberish. Fun for fans of cheap post-apoc schlock, useless to everyone else.
AVOID.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 11:56 am

Godzilla vs. Gigan
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12760

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 2:44 am

Since I never seen any of the films, a chance find at a yard of an 8 film Harry Potter Blu-Ray pack for $1 was deal enough to make me pull the trigger. Watched the 1rst film, "Sorcerer's Stone" and actually enjoyed it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 10:41 pm

"ROMI" (2023)

A troubled young woman hides from her responsibilities by taking a gig house sitting at a high tech "smart house" controlled by "Romi," a kindly-sounding, but possibly sinister, A.I. As weird stuff starts happening around her, our heroine wonders if it's all in her mind, or if the house is really out to get her.
This slow burning Tubi original was better than expected. It's got a great performance by the young leading lady, a couple of unexpected twists, and a nice mix of sci-fi and supernatural horrors. Worth checking out.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 6:05 am

Only Murders In The Building
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 3:21 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 8:02 am

Over the past few days:
"Icons Unleashed: Marvel" (2023)

Another cool VICE-TV docu-series now streaming on Tubi. This eight-episode deep dive details the often bumpy road that led Marvel Comics' cast of characters off the printed page and onto the screen, starting out with low budget cartoons and TV movies in the 70s and '80s, eventually bringing us to the current box office crushing Marvel Cinematic Universe we have today. Lots of cool behind the scenes clips, nerd trivia, and interviews with Marvel movers and shakers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next