Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024

Go down 
+5
scottmitchell74
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37865

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 9:58 pm

"Nobody" (2021)

A seemingly average, slightly wimpy suburban husband (Bob Odenkirk of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) suddenly turns into a world class ass kicker after a pair of burglars break into his home. His urge for violence escalates from there until he's involved in an all out war with a Russian mafia boss. Of course, this means that lots of stuff gets shot, crashed, and blown up real good.
This fun, ultra violent action flick in the "John Wick" vein was a surprise hit in 2021 and a sequel is apparently in the works. I say "bring it on."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19222

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 3:11 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 8:14 am

"Life Itself" (2014)

An engaging documentary on the life of legendary Chicago Sun-Times movie critic Roger Ebert, whose sometimes thorny TV partnership with his cross town rival Gene Siskel took film criticism out of its high-brow ivory tower and brought it to the masses. Interviews with friends and co-workers, vintage photos, and film clips from his long career are interspersed with scenes of Roger battling the cancer that eventually took his life in 2013. Some of those bits are hard to watch but even though the disease robbed Roger of his ability to speak, he never let it diminish his love for movies and for the written word. A touching tribute to a guy who's greatly missed.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 2:10 pm

"The Seduction" (1982)

'80s TV babe Morgan Fairchild (aka the generic brand Farrah Fawcett) is a foxy L.A. news anchorwoman who's being stalked by an increasingly-obsessed fan (a hilariously sweaty, bug-eyed Andrew Stevens). This low budget, trashy thriller from the director of "Tourist Trap" was an HBO and "USA Up All Night" staple back in the day. It's pretty standard, silly woman-in-peril stuff, but Ms. Fairchild provides more than enough eye candy to keep it watchable. Sleazy fun!

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12760

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 1:34 am

007 wrote:
Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

Saw it last Tuesday at the "local" (LOL) theater for $5.50.   If what ya see is legit? Jennifer Garner has aged way better than Morena Baccarin. (IMDHO)

The Multi-verse is stupid as.... (BIG GIANT F), but the one liners by both (closeted homosexuals) in the lead roles were laughable and not too jaded.

Better than expected, but still kinda/sorta average as a whole. Worth what I paid to watch it

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40527

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 6:18 am

Evil
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 7:47 am

"Expend4bles" (aka "Expendables 4," 2023)

It's been almost a decade since the last Expendables installment, but Barney (Stallone) and Lee (Statham) are getting the band back together for yet another dangerous covert mission involving terrorists and stolen nuclear material. As always, the body count is absurd and lots of stuff crashes and explodes.
I enjoyed the previous three films in this series, but "4" was a big disappointment. I guess they've run out of '80s action stars to hit up for cameos, so the new cast members this time are D-listers like 50 Cent and Megan Fox (!). Worse, the movie relies way too much on CGI --much of it looks like it was shot in front of green screens, not on actual sets or locations, which made me feel like I was watching a video game. I think it may be time to put this franchise to bed.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 3:30 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 3:52 pm

AEW Rampage
The X Files
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26439

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 10:37 pm

The New Adventures Of Old Christine
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 9:20 am

"Class of 1984" (1982)

An idealistic young teacher (Perry King) takes a new job at a crime-infested inner city high school, and immediately gets on the wrong side of the gang of punks who rule the hallways with iron fists. Mayhem ensues.
Mark "Commando" Lester's punk-rockin' update of 1950s "teens gone wild" flicks like "The Blackboard Jungle" takes a little while to get going, but it culminates in a satisfyingly ultra-violent finale. A baby-faced Michael J. Fox has a supporting role and the theme song is performed by Alice Cooper!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 6:14 pm

Episodes of Laverne & Shirley
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 8:59 pm

Captain America - The First Avenger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 8:32 am

Unsolved Mysteries
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 8:45 am

Married With Children
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 6:01 am

Unsolved Mysteries
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 10:06 am

Episodes of Taxi
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 11:58 am

"Snow White and the 7 Samurai" (2024)

When a notorious crime lord (Eric Roberts, always a sign of a quality film) is murdered, his straight arrow daughter learns that his wife (her "wicked stepmother") was behind the hit, and now wants her dead as well. After surviving an attack, she hooks up with a team of female martial artists to get her revenge and take down the rest of the evil organization.
...do I even need to say it's an Asylum movie? Laughing very hard It's got all their usual trademarks (d-list casting, sub-par acting, klutzy action sequences, etc.), but Gina Carano chews the scenery for all she's worth as the villainess (plus, she's hot, too).
An OK time waster if you have a taste for Asylum brand schlock, otherwise you can safely skip this.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 3:03 pm

The X Files
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 6:51 am

Unsolved Mysteries
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:54 am

Knight Rider - Season 1

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 10:47 am

Evil
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Smackdown
AEW Rampage
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:54 am

"UHF" (1989)

A out of work slacker ("Weird" Al Yankovic) lands his dream job as the new manager of Channel 62, a low-watt local TV station with barely any viewers. Thanks to his unconventional new program ideas like "Wheel of Fish" and "Conan the Librarian," the station suddenly becomes a ratings sensation, which draws the attention of their evil cross town rivals at the big-network affiliate.
This silly, very entertaining slapstick comedy has a great cast that also includes Fran "The Nanny" Drescher, a pre-Seinfeld Michael "Kramer" Richards, and Kevin "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" McCarthy. "UHF" was a box office bomb when it was first released, but it's developed a well deserved cult following over the years.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:58 pm

"The Cassandra Crossing" (1976)

This cheese-tastic flick combines the two most popular film genres of the '70s: the political thriller and the disaster movie. A terrorist becomes infected with a highly contagious plague during a laboratory robbery gone wrong, and he stows away on a trans-European passenger train to avoid arrest. As the train's passengers begin to show symptoms of the same disease, the military Powers that Be must decide whether to stop the train and try to save the innocent victims, or simply destroy the train altogether to save the world from a possible epidemic.
This over-long but entertainingly silly adventure features an all-star international cast that includes Sophia Loren, Burt Lancaster, Ava Gardner, Ray Lovelock, a young Martin Sheen and even O.J. Simpson!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024   TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED ... (TV, Movies, Sports, etc.) 2024
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next