Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!

Go down 
+6
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalGuy71
candlemass
Chairman_Smith
mc666
exact33
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:07 pm

hmm ... i like more Sabbath with Ozzy not with Dio.
but better Dio than nothing.
if it happens, i hope, that next generation tour will continue. maybe not cos they had average audinece.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:40 am

i gotta be honest while i am thrilled to be seeing heaven and hell in a few weeks time the idea of a new studio album does not really get my musical juices going for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:28 pm

So Dio has confirmed this. There will be a Heaven And Hell studio album. That is absolutely killer! I'm actually surprised at this, as Dio's stance on the issue has changed since it was first brought up before the tour. They must be having a great time out there, getting along and everything, to get Dio to put his solo stuff on hold. He was adamant before about not doing a studio album.

Could be they're being offered a ton of money, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:23 am

🤘

Very glad to hear this.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:20 am

im sure it would be good but i would rather have an ozzy album. at least dio can still sing though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:12 am

I would like to hear a new Ozzy fronted Black Sabbath album too. This was actually in the works a while back, but then they put the breaks on it.

I think it would be cool to have both bands going at once (Heaven and Hell AND Black Sabbath).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!   Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential new Heaven and Hell album in 2008!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2