Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL 2023

Go down 
+7
Wrecked Neck
James B.
Witchfinder
nevermore
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 12:01 pm

Blackeyed Susan - Electric Rattlebone
Don Dokken - Breaking The Chains
Girlschool - WTF Forty Five
Visions Of Atlantis - Pirates
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 6:23 pm

I had some time to myself after work this afternoon (which rarely happens nowadays) so I took a mental-health trip to, where else, the record store... and BOY am I glad I did, cuz I knocked one of the longest standing "wants" off of my want list...

AC/DC - Bonfire (4 CD box set)
FINALLY! I have wanted this damn thing ever since it came out in the mid 90s but at the time the price tag (which ran between $40-$50 new, if memory serves) was a bit steep for my broke 20-something ass. When I saw it sitting there today for only $20 I went weak in the knees and snapped it up immediately. The box and all the contents are in absolutely minty shape and all the extra goodies (poster, booklet, sticker, AC/DC logo temporary tattoo, guitar pick and AC/DC keychain/bottle opener) are included. I can finally declare my AC/DC collection complete!!

Also:
Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla/Sin After Sin Russian "2-on-1" bootleg. I have both of those albums on CD already of course, but I couldn't pass this up cuz I can't resist weird shit (haha). Besides, the Rocka Rolla cover art on the front is the old school soda-pop bottle cap cover, not the winged armored warrior cover that's on the reissue CD I already own, so that was enough to justify the purchase. Very Happy

Bullet Lavolta - Gimme Danger EP - not terribly familiar with this band aside from a cover of "Detroit Rock City" on a KISS tribute I have, but that was good enough to make it worth taking a punt. Time will tell if I chose wisely.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 2:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I had some time to myself after work this afternoon (which rarely happens nowadays) so I took a mental-health trip to, where else, the record store... and BOY am I glad I did, cuz I knocked one of the longest standing "wants" off of my want list...

AC/DC - Bonfire The box and all the contents are in absolutely minty shape and all the extra goodies (poster, booklet, sticker, AC/DC logo temporary tattoo, guitar pick and AC/DC keychain/bottle opener) are included. I can finally declare my AC/DC collection complete!!

Damn, I have that, but it has five discs, and no extra goodies. All that came with mine is a booklet. Now I'm bummed and feel cheated lol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 8:02 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:

Damn, I have that, but it has five discs, and no extra goodies. All that came with mine is a booklet. Now I'm bummed and feel cheated lol

Hah! Yours didn't come with any of the goodies? That bites. Did you buy it second hand? If so, maybe the previous owner hung onto all that stuff. Which is a total dick move, haha.

The collector nerd in me won't allow me to hang the poster (I don't wanna put thumbtack holes in it!) or use the temporary logo tattoo, but on my way home from the record store, I stopped at a beer store to buy a 6 pack of Yuengling Oktoberfest in bottles so I could try out the AC/DC bottle opener! Laughing very hard

I also realized today that my copy is 5 discs, too - I didn't know that the Let There Be Rock concert film soundtrack was 2 CDs. So with the Volts rarities disc, the Live at Atlantic Studios disc, and the remastered Back In Black, that equals 5.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 9:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Hah! Yours didn't come with any of the goodies? That bites. Did you buy it second hand? If so, maybe the previous owner hung onto all that stuff. Which is a total dick move, haha.

The collector nerd in me won't allow me to hang the poster (I don't wanna put thumbtack holes in it!) or use the temporary logo tattoo, but on my way home from the record store, I stopped at a beer store to buy a 6 pack of Yuengling Oktoberfest in bottles so I could try out the AC/DC bottle opener! Laughing very hard

I also realized today that my copy is 5 discs, too - I didn't know that the Let There Be Rock concert film soundtrack was 2 CDs. So with the Volts rarities disc, the Live at Atlantic Studios disc, and the remastered Back In Black, that equals 5.

I probably did buy it used, and until today didn't know it came with all that stuff. Great box set though, still glad I have what I have, just wish I got all the goodies too. And much like yourself, whenever I do end up with extras like that, I never hang them or use them either. As much as I want to, I jsut let them sit in the box lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 11:13 pm

Lutharo - Hiraeth
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 6:43 pm

Kiss - Destroyer “Resurrected”
Alice Cooper - The Last Temptation 
Staind - The Singles 1996-2006
Cannibal Corpse - Chaos Horrific 
Prong - State of Emergency
KK’s Priest - The Sinner Rides Again
Dio - The Last in Line
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 1:56 pm

CDs:

Van Halen - The Collection II - 5 cd box set
Whitesnake - The Purple Album - Special Gold Edition, 2 CDs and 1 blu ray
Great White - Shot In The Dark
Great White - Psycho City
Lostboys - Lost And Found
Grand Magus - Grand Magus - remastered with 2 bonus tracks
Grand Magus - Monument - remastered
Grand Magus - The Wolf's Return - remastered
Marshall Law - Power Crazy
K.K.'s Priest - The Sinner Rides Again - digipak
Rock Goddess - Hell Hath No Fury - reissue with 3 bonus tracks
Fiona - Heart Like A Gun - remastered
Blackthorne - Blackthorne - digipak

Vinyl:

Primal Fear - Code Red - limited edition transparent orange vinyl
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2023 11:23 am

New:
Prong - State Of Emergency
Restless Spirit - Afterimage

Used:
Extreme - III Sides To Every Story
The Go-Gos - Beauty And The Beat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 10:53 pm

Izod - Overdrive
Kix - Can't Stop The Show
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 11:37 pm

Scored on some Time/Life 'Singer & Songwriter cd's.

Usual asking price is a buck a pop. Bought 20 for $10.00

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 7:23 pm

CDs:

Sorcerer - Reign Of The Reaper
Helix - No Rest For The Wicked - remastered
Helix - Walkin' The Razor's Edge - remastered with 3 bonus tracks
Helix - Long Way To Heaven - remastered
Helix - Wild In The Streets - remastered

Vinyl:

Sorcerer - Reign Of The Reaper - Dark violet marbled vinyl, poster
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 11:13 pm

Cirith Ungol - Dark Parade
Sorcerer - Reign Of The Reaper
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:46 pm

MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Suffocation_hyms_for_the_apocrypha_album_2023-700x700
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TroublegumX
Metal novice
Metal novice
TroublegumX

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:48 am

nevermore wrote:
Extreme - III Sides To Every Story

Absolutely love this album. Weirdly though, the CD version misses out a track that's on the LP - 'Don't Leave Me Alone'. It's not essentially, but a shame all the same!

Only get for me this week is The X Factor by Iron Maiden. A friend and I do a Maiden podcast and - for obvious reasons - I've never owned this one. Guess I have to get stuck in to it now!

nevermore likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 12:08 pm

MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 S-l1600

Paid 2 bucks for this 4 cd collection

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:36 pm

A few second hand CD finds this afternoon:

Alice Cooper - School's Out and Welcome To My Nightmare
Aerosmith - One Way Street (live bootleg, Detroit 1974)
Black Sabbath - Past Lives
Scorpions - Animal Magnetism

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:51 pm

Mnrva - Hollow
Helms Deep - Treacherous Ways
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 9:21 am

Crypta - Shades Of Sorrow
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 12:51 pm

V/A - Steel & Stone Fest : Forged In Fire sampler
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 7:28 pm

CDs:

Motorhead - Another Perfect Day - 40th Anniversary Edition, digibook, remastered, 2 CDs
Sorcerer - Reign Of The Reaper - Digipak, includes bonus CD
Ripper - Return To Death Row - autographed

Vinyl:

City Kings - Steel Rock N Roll
Motorhead - Another Perfect Day - 40th Anniversary edition, orange/yellow vinyl, half speed master
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 10:53 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
CDs:

Motorhead - Another Perfect Day - 40th Anniversary Edition, digibook, remastered, 2 CDs

Vinyl:

Motorhead - Another Perfect Day - 40th Anniversary edition, orange/yellow vinyl, half speed master

What's on the Sorcerer bonus cd?
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm

nevermore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
CDs:

Vinyl:

What's on the Sorcerer  bonus cd?

It's their Reverence EP of four covers.

nevermore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 4:54 pm

Joey Ramone - Christmas Spirit... In My House (5 track EP)

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 3:31 pm

CDs:

Bewitcher - Deep Cuts & Shallow Graves

Vinyl:

Bewitcher - Deep Cuts & Shallow Graves - 180 gm white vinyl, gatefold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2023   MUSIC HAUL 2023 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL 2023
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next