Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:01 pm

Last week myself and my co hosts had the please of interviewing Greg Hildebrandt whos known for his work on Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and of course Black Sabbaths Mob Rules album cover and tons more.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 12:46 am

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
Last week myself and my co hosts had the please of interviewing Greg Hildebrandt whos known for his work on Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and of course Black Sabbaths Mob Rules album cover and tons more.

Wow, I'm a huge Star Wars geek, and Mob Rules is my favorite non Ozzy Sabbath album, but I was only familiar with his artwork from the LOTR stuff. Of course I'm a huge fan of the books too. I happen to have two prints by him that are signed from the LOTR art. Can't wait to watch the video. Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 12:51 am

This is one of them...

https://www.reddit.com/r/lotr/comments/8bm7sa/interesting_comparison_of_tolkien_art_the/

And the other one...

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51In9faZeZL._AC_SX466_.jpg
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 9:24 am

Oh wow those are great. I honestly had no idea who he was until my co host said lets get him on the show. I looked him up and realized what he's done. I was like damn. I probably own so many things that hes painted just didn't realize it. Really cool guy. I'm going to have him come back on in a month or two.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2022 11:24 pm

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
Oh wow those are great. I honestly had no idea who he was until my co host said lets get him on the show. I looked him up and realized what he's done. I was like damn. I probably own so many things that hes painted just didn't realize it. Really cool guy. I'm going to have him come back on in a month or two.
Only thing I ever knew him from was because of the books. I've had those things for about thirty years now, can't even remember where I picked them up from. I also have some anniversary edition of LOTR, that has a bunch if his artwork through the whole book every hundred pages or so. I honestly figured he'd be dead by now, great to know I figured wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt   Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath Mob Rules Artist Greg Hildebrandt
Page 1 of 1