Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?

Go down 
+8
Gilbert
nevermore
Lari
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
12 posters

Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath Album By Black Sabbath?
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap72%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
A National Acrobat
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap11%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Fluff
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap0%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sabra Cadabra
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap11%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Killing Yourself To Live
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap6%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Who Are You?
Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap0%Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Looking For Today
 0% [ 0 ]
Spiral Architecht
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Empty
PostSubject: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Again, American (USA) vinyl release

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 11:33 pm

One of my favorite Sabbath albums!

Although the main riff on SBS is amazing, I like “A National Acrobat” a bit more overall. It also has one of Ozzy’s best vocal performances.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 11:38 pm

Gonna go with "Sabbra Cadabra" on this one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 2:26 am

Almost went with Who are You, always loved that song, but title track is just too good not to pick.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6335

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 5:25 am

Again it's the opener. Monster riff.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39552

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 8:21 am

The title track. One of their best tunes.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 1:47 pm

The title track gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 2:30 pm

007 wrote:
The title track. One of their best tunes.

Same.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 8:41 pm

I’m perfectly happy with SBS winning this poll. It was basically a tie for me (or at least my very close second choice).
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 10:24 pm

Definitely the title track!
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 5:13 pm

"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" for me. Classic Iommi riff, Great arraignment! Ozzy on top of his game.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12611

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2022 8:58 pm

Since it is about wanking, "A National Acrobat" Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 11:30 pm

"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath!" That riff just crushes!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 1:36 am

The title track, although A National Acrobat isn't far behind at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tune On The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath alum by Black Sabbath?
Page 1 of 1