Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)

Go down 
+10
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
James B.
Wrecked Neck
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Gilbert
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 10:13 pm

Blood in the Water by Flotsam is another great 2021 release. Exodus and Flotsam are my current favorites!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 6:32 pm

Maybe I am one of the few but I just think its a decent album. Love the faster more aggressive tracks but not the others. I love the band but this will take awhile to grow on me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 9:46 pm

I wanted to order a copy of this CD over the Black Friday weekend, but on every damn one of my go-to sites for such things it came up "out of stock" or "on back order." Dang! Gonna have to wait a while, I guess.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I wanted to order a copy of this CD over the Black Friday weekend, but on every damn one of my go-to sites for such things it came up "out of stock" or "on back order." Dang! Gonna have to wait a while, I guess.

Just got mine today (along with the new BLS album)!
It has a crack on the jewel case because Amazon doesn’t know how to properly ship CD’s with bubble wrap.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:20 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

It has a crack on the jewel case because Amazon doesn’t know how to properly ship CD’s with bubble wrap.

I try to avoid Amazon, mainly because they don't take PayPal (my preferred way to pay for stuff)...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Tell us what you think of the new BLS album.

I hate it every time I get my cds from Amazon with cracks on the jewel cases.

It's not easy for me to find quality cases to replace them, in my part of the world.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 7:10 am

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

It's not easy for me to find quality cases to replace them, in my part of the world.

I haven’t listened to the whole BLS album yet, but it sounds good so far! Lots of Sabbath and Skynyrd worship.

The Exodus jewel case is a double CD. Those are even harder to replace!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 7:41 am

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I haven’t listened to the whole BLS album yet, but it sounds good so far! Lots of Sabbath and Skynyrd worship.

What's the material on the second cd?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 8:31 am

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

What's the material on the second cd?

It’s actually a “making of” Blu-ray.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:00 am

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)   Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus: Persona Non Grata (2021)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3