Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Persona Non Grata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 am

Sensory's very latest signing: Persona Non Grata. They sound great. Ken Golden has a awesome ear for bands. He clearly signs bands based on his own tastes and not for what will just sell.

BEFORE THE REASON

Very cool. Looking forward to picking this one up.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 am

Ken is cool. I love most of Sensory's stuff..

Alex

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 am

Good stuff here the intro kinda reminded me of new Tomorrow's Eve!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure I've disliked anything Laser's Edge has released--that I've heard, of course. Even the stuff on the other sub-labels is quality.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Have you head stride - imagine? I got that from swapacd a few weeks ago and it rocks. Very similar to Circus Maximus..

Alex

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
Have you head stride - imagine? I got that from swapacd a few weeks ago and it rocks. Very similar to Circus Maximus..

Alex
You're still using SwapaCD? I saw that, would have told you about it. Yes, it's a great album. Definitely similar to Circus Maximus.

I'll give you a heads-up on things I see from now on.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex
You're still using SwapaCD? I saw that, would have told you about it. Yes, it's a great album. Definitely similar to Circus Maximus.

I have been using Swapacd a lot actually. Its been a good way to fill some holes of the more common cds I want. Got Blackbird from Alter Bridge coming currently.

btw - did you say awhile back you were looking for Serentity - Engraved Within?

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

I have been using Swapacd a lot actually. Its been a good way to fill some holes of the more common cds I want. Got Blackbird from Alter Bridge coming currently.
Yeah, that's what it's great for. And occasionally a gem comes along and makes it even better.

Quote :
Hells yeah! You have it?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

Yeah, that's what it's great for. And occasionally a gem comes along and makes it even better.

Quote :
Hells yeah! You have it?

I have it coming in a trade. Gave up a Sabaton cd to get it though.

Alex

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Oh, so you're just rubbing it in, huh? Meanie.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:

i was trying to remember if you were looking for it. I couldnt remember if you said you had it or were looking for it. You have everything else!

Alex

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

i was trying to remember if you were looking for it. I couldnt remember if you said you had it or were looking for it. You have everything else!

Alex
Haha. Well, if you find that you don't like it, I got dibs!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Alex

of course. You got those riverside cds of mine Smile

Alex

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Alex

of course. You got those riverside cds of mine Smile

Alex
And I thank you kindly. I love 'em! 🤘
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:26 pm

I like swapacd now. I have been getting rid of lots and lots of books and using the credit for cds Smile

Alex

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:32 pm

exact33 wrote:
I like swapacd now. I have been getting rid of lots and lots of books and using the credit for cds Smile

Alex
I do the same. I'm going to start putting up some hardcovers soon, too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex
I do the same. I'm going to start putting up some hardcovers soon, too.

i got a whole bunch of star trek hardcovers and such to list.

Sponsored content

Persona Non Grata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Non Grata   Persona Non Grata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona Non Grata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: