Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Singer do you find most fascinating !

Go down 
+8
nevermore
James B.
tohostudios
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Lari
Gilbert
Glower
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Your Favorite
Bruce Dickinson
Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_lcap90%Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Axl Rose
Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_lcap0%Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Paul DiAnno
Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_lcap10%Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Empty
PostSubject: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 2:46 pm

When deciding upon cranking !
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:39 pm

Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:42 pm

It's Bruce. He's a renaissance man.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:47 pm

DiAnno. His solo albums all rock.
Iron Maiden experts say - Paul’s albums were the best 🔥
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:50 pm

Bruce.

His voice is golden.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Dio
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Bruce.

His voice is golden.

Yeah if you're trying to call dogs.  just kidding

All of these guys are way too screechy for me.  I like the Dio vote.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm

And actually, the question is which is more "fascinating".  

I can find a lot of singers I find more fascinating than these 3.  I'm currently watching "Bohemian Rhapsody" during my lunchtime workouts and Freddie Mercury is one fascinating singer.  So are Jim Morrison, David Lee Roth, Sebastian Bach and tons of others.  

In other words I guess I'm not really sure of the intent behind this poll.  Whose life story do we think is more interesting or which singer do we like more?

Last edited by tohostudios on Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Bruce.

His voice is golden.

I assume you still find him preferably to Axl. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:32 pm

Troublezone wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Bruce.

His voice is golden.

Eh, it varies from song to song; I find them both pretty annoying.

And it's funny because I used to like GnR but I've always felt that way about Bruce in Iron Maiden.  But these days I just find that whole vocal style irritating.  Even Halford.

I guess I should be glad that at my age I can even hear vocals that high. \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Bruce.

His voice is golden.

But these days I just find that whole vocal style irritating.  Even Halford

I was on your side cause you sided with me on the Dio vote, but now you've gone too far sir!

And actually back on topic, out of the three singers listed I'd say I find Bruce the most "fascinating" but Paul would be my favorite singer. I don't know why Axle is included here, cause he's just an outright asshole that I would probably punch if I ever met.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:49 pm

I like Axl on the first few albums, but he had access to studio tricks to refine his good attributes. His voice has been fried for years now. Too many years wasted making the lackluster Chinese Democracy album (and getting out of shape).

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:49 pm

I will admit Bruce is pretty "fascinating"; I like that the guy is licensed to fly commercial transport planes. And from what I've read he is kind of a "renaissance" guy so out of these 3 Bruce IS way more fascinating than the other two. But I still don't like his vocals. Laughing

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I will admit Bruce is pretty "fascinating"; I like that the guy is licensed to fly commercial transport planes.  And from what I've read he is kind of a "renaissance" guy so out of these 3 Bruce IS way more fascinating than the other two. But I still don't like his vocals.  Laughing

Aside from music, Bruce is definitely a fascinating human. He’s the textbook definition of an overachiever.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Music Hall of Fame....this year possible inductees ...
Kate Bush....Iron Maiden.....Dion Warwick......DEVO.....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Troublezone wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I will admit Bruce is pretty "fascinating"; I like that the guy is licensed to fly commercial transport planes.  And from what I've read he is kind of a "renaissance" guy so out of these 3 Bruce IS way more fascinating than the other two. But I still don't like his vocals.  Laughing

Aside from music, Bruce is definitely a fascinating human. He’s the textbook definition of an overachiever.

Yep! No argument there.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Glower wrote:
Music Hall of Fame....this year possible inductees ...
Kate Bush....Iron Maiden.....Dion Warwick......DEVO.....
Be a damn shame if Maiden got in and Priest hasn't. I'm sure they sold more albums, but that shouldn't be the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:45 pm

(IMHDO)
Bruce has decent technique, like his tone in the low and midrange better than his upper register. Air Raid Siren was a proper discription Laughing very hard

Paul had a great delivery and attitude.

All had his moments

None fascinate in the slightest, Paul was more interesting, but that was not the question.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 11:29 pm

If i had to pick one I'd pick Bruce. Not because of hi singing. But the fact he's a pilot, a fencer, an author, and whatever else. Along with being in Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 6:02 am

Bruce is the most fascinating of the singers listed. I would pick him as the best singer amongst them as well.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 9:34 am

Wasn't the question
fascinating singer and not
fascinating person?
thinking

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm

That’s right James. I meant lyrics and story telling.
You have to be so exactly politically correct these days. Lol.
DiAnno has been married five times. Six children.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 2:19 pm

James B. wrote:
Wasn't the question
fascinating person?
thinking
No, it wasn't. 

What even is a "fascinating singer"? 

I voted based on who has the most interesting life story, and it's obviously Bruce. Boarding school, Samson, all his projects and passion and drive is fascinating. 

Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! 91fHl+6plyL

And this didn't really even touch his love life, which I understand is worth another book.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm

James B. wrote:
Wasn't the question
fascinating person?
thinking

I think it could be taken either way...

It’s like a trick question.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 4:40 pm

In addition to his non-musical endeavors...
I think Bruce is also fascinating to watch on stage as a performer. How many people in his age group put in a high energy performance like he does? He runs around, changes stage costumes and sings his ass off, night after night on tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Singer do you find most fascinating !   Which Singer do you find most fascinating ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Singer do you find most fascinating !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next