Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 MUSIC HAUL 2021

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7249
Age : 52

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Vinyl:

Lucifer - Gone With The Wind Is My Love - 7" creamy white vinyl, limited to 300 copies worldwide

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 21073
Age : 51

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Midnight Spell - Sky Destroyer
Ozzy Osbourne - Speak Evil Of Ozz (2 cd bootleg from the Speak Of The Devil tour)
Sentenced - Shadows Of The Past
Sweet Oblivion - Relentless
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12535
Age : 45

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 11:18 pm

Latest...

Fractal Generator - Macrocosmos
Hunger, The - Spaceman's Last Goodbye
Lenny Kravitz - Rock And Roll Is Dead (CD Single w/Non-LP Tracks)
Shootyz Groove - Buddahful Day (12" Single)



_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 35413
Age : 51

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 10:46 am

Random DVD find on the "sale" table at my public library last night:

Bruce Dickinson - Anthology (3 DVD)

...basically this is Bruce's entire solo career in a box, feat. 3 live shows (1990, 1996, and 1999), all of his music videos, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

... no idea what it was doing there in a pile of beat-up travel documentaries and Powerpuff Girls DVDs but for only 50 cents I'm not complaining!

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23016
Age : 47

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 9:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Random DVD find on the "sale" table at my public library last night:

Bruce Dickinson - Anthology (3 DVD)

...basically this is Bruce's entire solo career in a box, feat. 3 live shows (1990, 1996, and 1999), all of his music videos, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

... no idea what it was doing there in a pile of beat-up travel documentaries and Powerpuff Girls DVDs but for only 50 cents I'm not complaining!

I really like that collection. I like Bruce in Maiden but I think his solo stuff is really good.

_________________
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23016
Age : 47

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Black Diamonds - Jumpin jack flash
Black Diamonds - Black Thunder
Black Diamonds - No-Tell Hotel
Proud - Second Act
Proud - Fire Breaks the Dawn

_________________
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23016
Age : 47

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 3:31 pm

Tuple - Welcome To Hell

_________________
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7249
Age : 52

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 5:08 pm

CDs:

Tyrann - Djavulens Musik

Vinyl:

Tyrann - Djavulens Musik
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 21073
Age : 51

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Tygers Of Pan Tang - Ritual
Unleash The Archers - Abyss
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12535
Age : 45

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 11:32 pm

New stuff...

Arcane - Worlds Colliding (2CD)
Crows - The Dying Race
Drivin' N' Cryin' - Too Late To Turn Back Now!
Eradikator - Dystopia (Reissue w/Bonus Track) (Limited to 500)
Eradikator - Edge Of Humanity
Eradikator - Obscura
Gross Reality - Escaping Gravity
Judicator - At The Expense Of Humanity
Meliah Rage - Death Valley Dream (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Meliah Rage - Masquerade (Reissue)
Powerwolf - Call Of The Wild (2CD)
Rage - Beyond The Wall (EP)
Rage - Extended Power (EP)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze (CD Single)
Skyclad - No Daylights Nor Heeltaps
U2 - Wide Awake In America (EP)
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 1
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 2
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 3
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 4
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 5
Witching Altar - Ride With The Devil



_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23016
Age : 47

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
New stuff...

Arcane - Worlds Colliding (2CD)
Crows - The Dying Race
Drivin' N' Cryin' - Too Late To Turn Back Now!
Eradikator - Dystopia (Reissue w/Bonus Track) (Limited to 500)
Eradikator - Edge Of Humanity
Eradikator - Obscura
Gross Reality - Escaping Gravity
Judicator - At The Expense Of Humanity
Meliah Rage - Death Valley Dream (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Meliah Rage - Masquerade (Reissue)
Powerwolf - Call Of The Wild (2CD)
Rage - Beyond The Wall (EP)
Rage - Extended Power (EP)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze (CD Single)
Skyclad - No Daylights Nor Heeltaps
U2 - Wide Awake In America (EP)
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 1
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 2
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 3
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 4
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 5
Witching Altar - Ride With The Devil



Good pickups on the Crows, Eradikator, Gross Reality and Judicator!

_________________
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12535
Age : 45

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 2:11 pm

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
New stuff...

Arcane - Worlds Colliding (2CD)
Crows - The Dying Race
Drivin' N' Cryin' - Too Late To Turn Back Now!
Eradikator - Dystopia (Reissue w/Bonus Track) (Limited to 500)
Eradikator - Edge Of Humanity
Eradikator - Obscura
Gross Reality - Escaping Gravity
Judicator - At The Expense Of Humanity
Meliah Rage - Death Valley Dream (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Meliah Rage - Masquerade (Reissue)
Powerwolf - Call Of The Wild (2CD)
Rage - Beyond The Wall (EP)
Rage - Extended Power (EP)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze (CD Single)
Skyclad - No Daylights Nor Heeltaps
U2 - Wide Awake In America (EP)
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 1
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 2
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 3
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 4
Various Artists - Masters Of Metal, Volume 5
Witching Altar - Ride With The Devil



Good pickups on the Crows, Eradikator, Gross Reality and Judicator!

Good sale going on over there right now. Went back last night for some more, including the Gross Reality EP.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 26395
Age : 36

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:02 pm

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Arachnid

Eyesore likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 21073
Age : 51

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:51 pm

Required Fields wrote:
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Arachnid

What are they like?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12535
Age : 45

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 4:44 pm

nevermore wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Arachnid

What are they like?

Blackened thrash from the early 90s. Solid stuff. Stormspell put that reissue out a few years ago.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12535
Age : 45

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 pm

In the mail today...

Bonegrinder - No More Wasting Time (EP)
Chimpz, The - The Chimpz (EP)
Chimpz, The - Who Can I Trust? (EP)
Devil's Blood, The - I'll Be Your Ghost (CD Single w/Non-LP Track)
Stompbox - Now What's It Worth (Promo CD Single w/Non-LP Track)



_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 21073
Age : 51

MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:10 pm

Eyesore wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Arachnid

What are they like?

Blackened thrash from the early 90s. Solid stuff. Stormspell put that reissue out a few years ago.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2021   MUSIC HAUL 2021 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC HAUL 2021
Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: