Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)

Go down 
+5
exact33
Gilbert
Leatherface
mikeinfla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Empty
PostSubject: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:34 am

British actor David Prowse, who played Darth Vader in the original "Star Wars" trilogy, has died aged 85, his management company announced Sunday. Prowse died after a short illness, according to his agent Thomas Bowington.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:04 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39184

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:16 pm

R.I.P.

I also remember him as the Strongman in Vampire Circus.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 2:49 pm

Sad news. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 5:25 pm

RIP

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4596

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 6:18 pm

RIP

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Well, that's a bummer. R.I.P. sir.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:48 pm

I'm sure I'm not the biggest Darth Vader fan there is, but I can't imagine many that are more of a fan than me. Ever since I saw SW on opening day in 1977 with my dad, I have loved Vader. I cried when I thought he died at the end. Hey I was six, I figured he died flying off into space. I probably cried again when my dad explained he was still alive. I was Vader for Halloween that year. I was a member of the George Lucas can club and begged my mom for the two piece Vader mask that cost her a,small fortune back then, and it's the only thing from my youth that I still have of the SW universe. My first online gamer name was Vader. My current online gaming tag is still Vader. I have Vader watches, shirts, shoes, and even a Christmas tree ornament. I could go one but I'm sure y'all get the point.

RIP Lord Vader, you will be missed. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 11:04 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)   RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP David Prowse (Darth Vader)
Page 1 of 1