Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What band would you like to see make a comeback?

Go down 
+8
Lari
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
Witchfinder
James B.
Gilbert
Lurideath
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

What band would you like to see make a comeback? Empty
PostSubject: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 12:01 am

I gotta give a shout out to Precious Death! Their debut album was great! Every song sounded different than the last and the quality was just as good as most mainstream bands at the time (if not better). They were like a crazy mix of Faith No More, Life of Agony and Skid Row.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 1:35 am

Edge of Sanity would be my top choice.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:55 am

Lurideath wrote:
Edge of Sanity would be my top choice.

I know their name, but I can’t recall how they sound. I’ll check them out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:11 am

Definitely Vanize, the band fronted by Udo's brother Peter.

Although these guys' status is now listed as active, i cannot yet find any signs of a comeback.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:04 am

Holy Soldier w/ Robbie B. On vocals
Styx w/ Dennis, Tommy, and JY
The original Metallica line-up write and record a new album
Original Icon line-up (apparently they are recording),

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 11:08 am

Skid Row with Sebastian Bach. They should have reunited 20 years ago and they could have had a nice comeback. Too bad Baz is insufferable.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Skid Row with Sebastian Bach. They should have reunited 20 years ago and they could have had a nice comeback. Too bad Baz is insufferable.

I agree on both accounts. He can sing, but he’s a childish and condescending jerk.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:23 pm

I'd love to see Tony Moore make a come back. Was great seeing him briefly back with Riot.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:11 pm

I wouldn’t mind another S.O.D. album and tour. Unfortunately, Scott Ian has become a huge snowflake. The only way they would be accepted today is if every song catered to the current BLM narrative.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 pm

The Crucified should have finished a third album. Those two unofficial songs were great!

Thrasher73 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:18 pm

I’ve also been waiting for Seventh Angel to make another comeback. I enjoyed their last album.

Thrasher73 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Ultimatum anyone? It’s been a while...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Ultimatum anyone? It’s been a while...

Oh yes headbanger.

Scott, where are you?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Not practically a comeback, but I would be happy to see Udo back with Accept for a studio album.

Yes i know, this won't happen...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:32 pm

Some good choices TZ! I’ll go with;

Dangerous Toys
Cinderella
Forbidden
Winters Bane
Beyond Fear
Shadows Fall
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:43 pm

It would be nice to see Barren Cross get their shit together long enough to do a new album but I stopped holding my breath for that a loooong time ago.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

Dangerous Toys
Cinderella
Forbidden
Winters Bane
Beyond Fear
Shadows Fall

Definitely Dangerous Toys! Jason McMaster has delved even more into his metal roots in the last several years since DT went on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6328

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 6:32 pm

All my favourite bands are so old that I don't know if they'd be able to make a good record at this point anymore.

Just to come back to record a dud? No thank you.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Lari wrote:
All my favourite bands are so old that I don't know if they'd be able to make a good record at this point anymore.

Just to come back to record a dud? No thank you.

Name some of the bands. I’m curious who you are referring to.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Blackie, Chris, Randy, and Tony

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 9:36 pm

James B. wrote:

Is that your gang?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 12:00 am

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Is that your gang?

The dudes on the W.A.S.P S/T debut headbanger

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 12:25 am

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:

Is that your gang?

The dudes on the W.A.S.P S/T debut headbanger

Just go with it! Lol
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 1:27 am

Thrasher73 wrote:

Dangerous Toys
Cinderella
Forbidden
Winters Bane
Beyond Fear
Shadows Fall

Great list. Beyond Fear's album was one hell of a platter headbanger.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 11:35 am

Troublezone wrote:
I wouldn’t mind another S.O.D. album and tour. Unfortunately, Scott Ian has become a huge snowflake. The only way they would be accepted today is if every song catered to the current BLM narrative.

In actuality, it's Billy Milano, who is a raging racist. Apparently Billy thinks it's cool to be antisemitic, especially when referring to past band mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What band would you like to see make a comeback?   What band would you like to see make a comeback? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What band would you like to see make a comeback?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next