Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anything new from the Accept camp?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Anything new from the Accept camp? Empty
PostSubject: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:40 pm

A few years ago they put out a new single "Life's A Bitch" that seemed to indicate they were working on a new album, but so far, nothing else

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:48 pm

This was on Blabbermouth about a week ago:

https://blabbermouth.net/news/accept-has-resumed-recording-new-album/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 2:01 pm

I still need to get their last one. It's the only Accept release I'm missing in my collection.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 pm

007 wrote:
I still need to get their last one. It's the only Accept release I'm missing in my collection.

It's a great release. Of course, Blood Of The Nations is still my favourite Accept album since their comeback with Tornillo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Yeah they've all been rock solid releases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything new from the Accept camp?   Anything new from the Accept camp? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything new from the Accept camp?
Page 1 of 1