Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New song from Canadian band Mastery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

New song from Canadian band Mastery Empty
PostSubject: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:09 pm

They made a minor buzz several years ago as an all instrumental thrash band. Then they released a second album with Billy Milano on vocals that didn’t end well...

This is the current lineup with the new vocalist. My friend who knows the band leader/rhythm guitarist said they sound like Fear Factory meets modern Testament. I’m liking it!

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:07 pm

I have the instrumental album. I never knew they had done anything else. That new track does have a Fear Factory kinda feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 5:32 pm

nevermore wrote:
I have the instrumental album. I never knew they had done anything else. That new track does have a Fear Factory kinda feel to it.

They also had a sophomore album with Billy Milano on vocals, but it was poorly promoted and they had a big falling out.

Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 2:37 am

I absolutely love In the Key of Kill. But, I am an old school anything-NYHC-related fanboy. I thought Milano tore it up on this album! Wish he would get back to making music I dig, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 12:55 am

New album out today!

It’s great!

https://mastery.bandcamp.com/album/severing-the-earth
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 8:24 pm

It does sound a lot like latter day Testament.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
It does sound a lot like latter day Testament.

I agree. Maybe a touch of Fear Factory too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New song from Canadian band Mastery   New song from Canadian band Mastery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New song from Canadian band Mastery
Page 1 of 1