Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you listening to any metal music right now?

Go down 
+13
the sentinel
corplhicks
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Glower
mikeinfla
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Lari
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:06 pm

Sanctuary - Inception album, current song: Battle Angels
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:23 pm

I've got a classic Alice Cooper (re:70's-era) playlist going on right now. Everything from Easy Action up to Goes to Hell.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:37 am

Awesome album. Greek metal released back in 1986.

You definitely need to check these guys out:

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:12 pm

I am spinning Overkill - The Wings of War right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Not bad, bro. Musically very good, but the vocals seem boomy and echoey. Thanks for introducing me. The only older Greek Metal band I know of is Spitfire, and I love the "First Attack" album! New Greek Metal is Firewind and Gus G. solo stuff. Big time fan of Mr. G right here.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Not bad, bro. Musically very good, but the vocals seem boomy and echoey. Thanks for introducing me. The only older Greek Metal band I know of is Spitfire, and I love the "First Attack" album! New Greek Metal is Firewind and Gus G. solo stuff. Big time fan of Mr. G right here.

I love spitfire. I highly recommend you check out Sacral Rage for some excellent Greek speed metal.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I am spinning Overkill - The Wings of War right now.

Awesome album headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:18 pm

So this has devolved into a playlist thread?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:47 pm

007 wrote:

Looks that way!

I'm about to listen to the album launch for this

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:

Looks that way!

I'm about to listen to the album launch for this

Cool. Their S/T popped up on youtube for me yesterday after Riot City's Burn the Night album ended. Awesome stuff.

Listening to LP 1 of Blind Guardian's "Live" from 2003 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:

Looks that way!

I'd say so as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 11:50 pm

Well, to wrap it up from my side, i'd say that i am finally getting to listen to much more metal right now at home.

The dining room is officially my office, during the day. Kids are not allowed anyhwere near. They have the entire house for themselves. And I am keeping them quite busy, be it through studying, reading, TV or playing some video games...

This has allowed me to play my favourite music while working, and boy does it boost the productivity.

I really enjoy picking up the albums i will be spinning the next day.

The good thing about not buying new music is that i am no longer piling up cds just for the sake of collecting.

I have been revisiting my collection and properly playing the albums i had probably listened to in a hurry upon purchase.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 4:23 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Well, to wrap it up from my side, i'd say that i am finally getting to listen to much more metal right now at home.

The dining room is officially my office, during the day. Kids are not allowed anyhwere near. They have the entire house for themselves. And I am keeping them quite busy, be it through studying, reading, TV or playing some video games...

This has allowed me to play my favourite music while working, and boy does it boost the productivity.

I really enjoy picking up the albums i will be spinning the next day.

The good thing about not buying new music is that i am no longer piling up cds just for the sake of collecting.

I have been revisiting my collection and properly playing the albums i had probably listened to in a hurry upon purchase.

Man, I agree and echo so many of those statements. I am pulling out CD's and cassettes I haven't listened to in years. I am probably spinning 4-6 full albums a day as we always seem to have music playing. Cooking, eating. cleaning, there is always something on the player. It's mostly me and my daughter during the day until the wife gets home around 3:30pm (she goes in for 7am) and when she wants to just chill and watch Disney+ in the upstairs office, I go to the music room and spin a record and chat with you guys.

"The good thing about not buying new music is that i am no longer piling up cds just for the sake of collecting."

Excellent point. I used to have a pile of stuff about a foot high on my computer table gathering dust and I vowed to never let that happen again. It's funny, with the vinyl collecting the last couple of years, I never let anything sit. Even if it's an album that I have had on CD and cassette for decades, I still bust it open and spin it a few times before it gets shelved.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 pm

I spun the first VVI album on vinyl and now it's another former Kiss guitarist in mark St. John with White Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 10:37 pm

I am listening to Unbidden - Slaughtering the Vile, an album where I got thanked in the booklet.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 1:35 pm

I was outback earlier repainting our barstools while playing a variety of thrash on Spotify. Much to the delight of my neighbors I’m sure.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 6:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I was outback earlier repainting our barstools while playing a variety of thrash on Spotify. Much to the delight of my neighbors I’m sure.

Laughing very hard \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Currently spinning Axel Rudi Pell - The Crest
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 9:49 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:42 am

Spinning some french metal at the office right now:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to any metal music right now?    Are you listening to any metal music right now?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you listening to any metal music right now?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3