Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Lari wrote:
Anti-vaxxers dying of covid is the best example of winning a Darwin award.

yeah... not so much:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-26-most-covid-deaths-occurring-fully-vaccinated-people.html

You will not see these reports because this does not fit the 'jab until we get it right' narrative...

AND those who have had covered and recovered have natural immunity, giving longer and greater protection than the vaccines: https://www.scribd.com/document/521947447/2021-08-24-21262415v1-full#from_embed

Why would someone who had and recovered from covid have to take a vaccine that expires quickly and is less effective than what your body can do? Wouldn't be so Big Pharma makes huge profits? Nah..

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Count_11

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Lari wrote:

Hey Lari: cheers

Here is another perspective of something deserving of a Darwin award.

The narrative being propagated is that hospitals in the U.S.A are being overwhelmed by Covid, yet...
Medical Staff are getting fired for not getting jabbed. Does that make any sense?

It would be like California firing firefighters in the middle of fire season while the state is struggling to contain wild fires or Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Baltimore, NYC, Oakland (all the Democrat ran crap hole cities) firing law enforcement while shootings, robberies, and other violent crime is up exponentially.

Common sense goes a long, long way when put in context with other things happening, as well as things that are not happening. Mileage will vary don\'t know

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Anyone interested...

Research the statistics regarding WuFlu cases, hospitalization, and death in countries like Iceland & Israel where 90% of eligible citizens are jabbed. It is statistically significant considering the odds of unjabbed coming into contact with such a high percentage of fully jabbed people. The numbers in Vermont are comparable, with percentages in fully jabbed people and spikes in cases, hospitalization, and deaths.

The scary narrative is 1 in 500 U.S citizens have caught WuFlu. The reality is .002 percent of the U.S population have caught WuFlu in almost 2 years.

Perspective, context, and common sense will kill the fear being propagated by governments, health organizations, and news media worldwide.

The fact that any info regarding alternative therapeutical treatments for WuFlu is getting censored should make you at least go, "hmm"?
Especially considering the success those treatments have had in multiple countries around the world that do not have tyrannical people in power.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 12:01 am

Lari wrote:

An idiot making a blanket statement like this is a shining example of being a fuckwit sheep.  You'll believe any shit you hear from the media, huh?

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 am

Zealot vaxxers are the biggest hypocrites. At first they pretend to be concerned for the safety of others, but then turn around and wish death (or mock) people that don’t obey.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 8:06 am

To elaborate further on therapeutics...

If other treatments are viable to "ease the symptoms" (new definition of "vaccine") for the WuFlu virus, the pharmaceutical companies lose the emergency use authorization granted by the FDA here in the U.S.

Ever notice how many commercials for prescribed medication you see on broadcast news channels. Most do not even state what it is for and many times the same medication gets rebranded for treatment of other stuff. Millions of $ spent on pimping product has to have a certain amount of return to keep stock holders happy & executives getting lucrative bonuses. Ya figure, a necessary aspect of life (being healthy) would sell itself, but marketing dynamics & profit margins say otherwise.

The U.S & New Zealand are the only two countries in the world where it is legal for drug makers to advertise prescription medications. Go figure....

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 12:44 am

Your boss tells you, "If you don't have sex with me, you are fired".
Your boss tells you, "If you don't get vaccinated, you are fired"

In both instances, they want to stick you with something you don't want.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 am

Even though I'm vaccinated, I can't wait for the day they tell me to prove it or get a new job. I will be fired that day, and probably jailed.

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 7:45 am

Here is what I say to people who use the "vaccines are required to enroll in school, so what is wrong with mandating the Covid19  vaccine?" reply when having THAT discussion.

1- the shots required for school were defined, called, and referred to as "immunization shots". The administration asked for my "immunization records" when enrolling/transferring to another school, even if it was in the same District.

2- None of shots required for school are not able to transfer from human to animal, which is called, "zoonosis". Research it, very informative & interesting (IMHDO)

3- hRNA technology is unproven in it's claims as a better alternative to traditional approaches fighting  virus  and/or disease. What is does and does not do is the reason for the recent change in the definition of a vaccine. All three pharmaceutical corporations that manufacture WuFlu jabs and ONLY have "emergency use authurization" dosed their control groups (placebo) with There "vaccine s" There is no long term studies regarding efficacy, and getting rid of control groups nullifies any studies/research done up to that point.

Then I go further into human to animal transmission...

The Delta variant originated in India last year. So anybody saying the vaccine caused the variation of the non-vaccinated caused it is speculative BECAUSE everyone was unvaccinated at the time.

What is common in every villiage, town, and mega city throughout all of India? Thousands, perhaps millions of animals living side by side with the human population. For food, for transfortaion, for agriculture, and A lot are used for spiritual/reliogiou purposes.

The orgin, the catalyst through zoonosis, and the outcome...all There if you want to connect the dots. This pathogenic journey of which is well documented, studied, and not theory.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 9:01 am

Edit to item 3 above...

It is mRNA not hRNA.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 12:54 pm

You guys really have no idea how ridiculous you come off, do you?

Wow, naturalnews.com - what a reputable source.....

You've taken your mistrust of your own country's media to the extreme, fueled by identity politics, resulting in the promotion of outright lies, ridiculous conspiracy theories and credence to fringe websites that blurt out outlandish claims with zero evidence, all while literally rejecting the consensus of the entire world's collective medical expertise. You know why smallpox has been eradicated? Vaccines. You know why we generally live much longer and have been able to combat various diseases that were previously devastating to entire populations? Vaccines. How come, in just this very instance, you are suddenly against the concept? I trust if you were to be diagnosed with cancer, or some other serious condition, you'd have no problem accepting any and all of what modern medical care has to offer. It is so painfully obvious that you are just stubbornly and irresponsibly rejecting this vaccine to make some ridiculous point. There is absolutely no congruity to your thinking.

You actually think you know better than the fucking world health organization and the entire expertise of the medical community in general by adhering to the asinine garbage of Qanon, Breitbart, disgraced "doctors", etc.? - that's really sad. Just because your mainstream news platforms are (some more than others), admittedly, the most flawed and biased outlets among developed nations, doesn't mean the entire world is wrong, and it certainly doesn't justify promoting pseudoscience and lies. Yeah, call us "sheep" if that makes you happy, but really, what I (and the rest of the world) see, is a bunch of irrational whackos who actually believe they are "thinking outside the box", when in reality, they're locked in their
own closed minds.

The fact that some of you think this disease was somehow intentionally created in a lab in China (I wonder where you heard that), just to name one of countless false claims, is indicative of where your heads are at regarding these matters.

Of course mistakes are made and adjustments and further advancements are to be expected, especially since this is a completely new disease that keeps evolving. That in no way justifies any form of anti-medicine/science rhetoric that a frighteningly significant portion of the American population inexplicably relates to.

I adhere to what the Danish medical authorities (and by extension, the world's) recommend - because guess what, they're the experts - if the pipes in my house are somehow fucked up, I'm not going to start arguing with the plumber. Our healthcare system isn't for-profit, it's seen as a fundamental human right - you are right to take huge issues with the way your country is run regarding this (Big Pharma being a shining example), but that unfortunately has led you to shut out all information given to you, without filter or discrimination - how about you take a step back and consider a worldwide viewpoint? You think the entire world is out to get you? Denmark has now, as the first country in the world, lifted all coronavirus restrictions with success and we're now well on our way out of this pandemic - you know why? We, as a collective, followed our government's guidelines and took the necessary precautions. How's it going for you guys? Sure, there have been various examples of defiance and heated debate over certain drastic measures, but the outcome sure turned out great in the end - sure, we're a small country (I sense some of you were going to point that out), but that doesn't really weaken or disprove my point at all. We're almost back to normal while you're still in deep shit, far exceeding the world average - what dumb little sheep we must be. (https://news.google.com/covid19/map?hl=en-US&mid=%2Fm%2F09c7w0&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen).

Being skeptical isn't positive in and of itself - what matters is context - same with political incorrectness. You can be politically incorrect and clever/witty/intelligent (Trey Parker/Matt Stone), and you can be politically incorrect and be a fucking moron (Donald Trump) - just to give an example.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:07 am

Welcome back Mglaffas81: cheers

It is disingenuous of you to say that anybody making a "choice" not to get the WuFlu "vaccine" is against vaccination, in general, or blind to the benefits of vaccines on humanity over the years. Over one hundred million people in the U.S have issues with the WuFlu vaccine. Not just the lack of long term research regarding safety and efficacy. Concern is had due to the overreach of policies, procedures, and protocols by governments & bureaucracies across the globe. Most are draconian, imposing control over general welfare. Not to mention the censorship and controlling of information that is either an alternative or contradicts the ever changing narrative from the "experts". All over a "virus" that 95%+ of the worlds population has a 98%+ chance of surviving.

If you are of the opinion that anything I have posted in this thread is conspiracy theory. Instead of a blanket statement, be specific and we can discuss. Everything I have posted came directly from pharmaceutical corporations, the FDA, the CDC, Dr. Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA technology) and cumulative scientific research/ data.

Are you curious as to why the definition of "vaccine" was just recently changed by the CDC? Before WuFlu it was defined as a preparation offering immunity and stopping the spread of disease/virus. Now it is defined as offering remedy to reduce the severity of symptoms for disease/virus. So now you can say that aspirin, acetaphetamine, ibuprofen, opiates, benzodiazepines, and even penicillin are " vacccines" under the new definition, right?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:10 am

James, I can't believe you took the bait.  Check back in about an hour for a rebuttal from him.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:20 am

007 wrote:
James, I can't believe you took the bait.  Check back in about an hour for a rebuttal from him.

I am a sucker.don\'t know

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 am

I admit to have been a little triggered, mostly by exact33's link in response to Lari - that was just plain dumb. I'm not sure where you have these survival rate statistics from and I don't really feel the need or have the energy to go through endless statistics - I do think though, that you are downplaying the severity of this disease - if it really is as innocuous as you believe, I don't think the entire world would have been in such a state and responded so drastically to it - are you aware of what (to give an example) happened in Italy last year? Bodies were being driven out of cities by the truckload - many healthcare systems were overwhelmed - the threat is real, and it is serious - I just flat out think that your impression of the severity of Covid19 is wrong - maybe a mixture of denial, wishful thinking or searching for conformational bias. You have a very different view of the world compared to me - I don't really see the various policies taken in Europe as "draconian" - yes, some measures were a great annoyance, and nobody liked them, but they turned out to be necessary - one can always discuss whether some went too far or not, nothing ever turns out completely ideal and many businesses and people's personal lives took a hit - however, the alternative, as I see it, would have been far worse. That's all I have to say about that, really.

007, you can try to portray me as some petulant child that your like-minded board members would do best in ignoring as much as you want, it doesn't affect me at all - I'd say you guys are the ones endlessly perpetuating these discussions and rejecting sensible measures in the name of "personal freedom", or whatever.

All I really need is simply to compare - we followed guidelines, many of us have been vaccinated and have generally been good at social distancing and whatnot (we still urge more people to get vaccinated, especially our younger demographic - it's not just for their safety, it's the potential for them to infect other people that's the major concern) and you still have, as James B put it, over a hundred million people taking issue with (among other things) the Covid vaccine and you are way behind in containing this disease, especially for a developed nation. That's all the evidence I need, really.

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:01 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
You guys really have no idea how ridiculous you come off, do you?

Wow, naturalnews.com - what a reputable source.....

The Geocities of Science. lol!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:07 am

007 wrote:

It's weird that anyone would take his thoughtful, rational response as "bait." In just a few words you proved so much of his argument.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 am

Bam ! Like clockwork. And I'm not really in the discussion, just like reading the opinions.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:17 am

Eyesore wrote:
007 wrote:

It's weird that anyone would take his thoughtful, rational response as "bait." In just a few words you proved so much of his argument.

Please. He posted his little "rant" (for lack of a better word)and then kept popping back in here just waiting for a response.

Last edited by 007 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:25 am

It's a discussion board, 007 - I don't see what's so inappropriate about my involvement, other than the fact that you don't like what I have to say. Congratulations, you happened to predict the timing of my posts fairly accurately this time - what's your point? I haven't posted here in months and you somehow see a lengthy post once in a blue moon as a nuisance? Keeping yourself out of a discussion in general only to contribute dismissive jabs at people whose responses you don't like doesn't elevate your status at all.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:29 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:

It's a discussion board, 007 - I don't see what's so inappropriate about my involvement, other than the fact that you don't like what I have to say. Congratulations, you happened to predict the timing of my posts fairly accurately this time - what's your point? I haven't posted here in months and you somehow see a lengthy post once in a blue moon as a nuisance? Keeping yourself out of a discussion in general only to contribute dismissive jabs at people whose responses you don't like doesn't elevate your status at all.  

Never said it was inappropriate nor a nuisance. And did I say I didn't like what you had to say? Just pointing out a few things I noticed is all. And elevating my status ? lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:31 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
(https://news.google.com/covid19/map?hl=en-US&mid=%2Fm%2F09c7w0&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen).

Being skeptical isn't positive in and of itself - what matters is context -

Speaking of context...
The data in that link isn't absolute, why you may ask?

1- Is everyone who contracted the virus that showed symtoms included in the case numbers cited?

2- Were people who are asymptomatic included?

3-  Did the CDC discontinuing the tabulation of Influenza A data (cases/hospitilization/death) have any impact on the total # of cases in the U.S.A?

4- Could the government subsidies to hospitals for virus related treatment influence the cases reported?

All four points are unknown variables that are statistically significant to the data from your link.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:55 am

James, what do you want from people? How do you settle or come to a conclusion?

I'm sure that's not the only source citing similar outcomes, and neither of us are omniscient or have the capacity to fully ascertain every little detail - however, in general, I think we can be fairly certain that you are in a worse state than most other developed nations, namely due to the dismissive and irreverent attitude a lot of you have regarding this pandemic. You clearly, desperately want this to not be a "big deal" and you try as hard as you can to muddy the waters due to your own personal beliefs and outlook - you are in the minority, the world does not share your view, and I think I have seen enough evidence to the contrary in support of what governments like my own have been doing to feel completely at ease. I have more freedom of movement and am affected by much less restriction than you currently are - seems like the odds are in my favor.

"Robert Wallace Malone is an American virologist and immunologist. His work has focused on mRNA technology, pharmaceuticals, and drug repurposing research. During the COVID-19 pandemic, he has been criticized for promoting misinformation about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines -  

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210730-flawed-scientific-papers-fueling-covid-19-misinformation
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

Regarding vaccines

From the CDC:

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

From the WHO:

Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting you against harmful diseases, before you come into contact with them. It uses your body’s natural defenses to build resistance to specific infections and makes your immune system stronger.

Vaccines train your immune system to create antibodies, just as it does when it’s exposed to a disease. However, because vaccines contain only killed or weakened forms of germs like viruses or bacteria, they do not cause the disease or put you at risk of its complications.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/vaccines-and-immunization-what-is-vaccination?adgroupsurvey={adgroupsurvey}&gclid=CjwKCAjw7rWKBhAtEiwAJ3CWLGmnopoLt17_Nyl0GabGYiOQlBg88u163bhyC9ZYgH6pVzEjypVk8hoCD-4QAvD_BwE

That pretty much settles it for me - believe what you want.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 12:29 pm

Mglaffas81:

If data regarding case numbers is inaccurate or manipulated, what else is? What significance is had from either if it is?

I don't downplay the severity of the virus or the impact it has had on countries, families, and individuals. Why have the same protocols not been implemented on diseases with higher mortality rates?

The fact that the virus travels from human to animal   and back to human means it mutates. The synthetic proteins made by mRNA technology is designed for the gene signature of humans. The introduction of gene signatures from animals "scientifically" inhibits the efficacy of a vaccine that the efficacy is already unknown.

Don't know why you gave the definition of vaccine, I already gave it. I asked why was it all of a sudden changed.

Dr. Malone was an inventor of the mRNA technology. The research done regarding what the  synthetic proteins are capable of regarding different genetic signatures was done long before Covid. So I give him more credibility than those that are co-opted or paid to push an agenda. He has no horse in the race, so what benefit is had? Why is his expertise considered misinformation. His science has long-term research behind the technology. What long-term research is had on the technology and it's application in the vaccine? None.

As for freedom and restrictions, I can go anywhere in the U.S.A. So what are you talking about? Why the smug attitude?

If vaccinated people still catch and spread the virus. What justifies the restricting and/or removal of liberties of those that are not vaccinated. After all, in in both instances, the virus STILL gets caught and the virus STILL gets transmitted. So is about public safety or control?

As far as what I want from people...
Is it too great an expectation for information to be unbiased and factual? Especially if decisions are made due to the premise if said info effects millions of people.

Choices get made and often have consequences. We will just have to wait and see what happens?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

What pseudo-intellectual response will we be given now? Perhaps more copy and paste filler that goes absolutely nowhere.

Btw, we are free to go wherever we please here in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next