Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm

So how many of you have run into places where they are now forcing you to show proof of vaccination? I've read about what New York was doing, and a few other places, but it's now spreading here in Arizona too. I don't watch the news, so I can't tell how widespread it's getting here, but I did receive an email today from this concert venue called The Marquee Theater stating it's now mandatory to show proof of vaccination if you wish to attend any shows there.

Even though I'm vaccinated, this is really pissing me off. I knew it was coming ever since the initial reaction from when all this pandemic shit started. Soon as they got us locked down, I knew once a vaccine was made that it would one day be required to show proof if you wished to travel and other things.

Sorry, get the vaccine or don't, I really don't care, but don't force me to show you proof just so I can breathe. I guess HIPAA has been suspended? Nobody has the right in this country to ask you for medical records, and this is exactly what they are doing. Sometimes I wish a big fucking rock from space would just come and annihilate this whole damned planet!

So anyone else starting to see this happening in local places around you? Makes me sick!

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 11:47 pm

MARQUEE THEATRE COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES
AS OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
Per Marquee Theatre management, we will require all patrons attending any ticketed event at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ beginning September 20, 2021 to agree to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test from a medical provider done within 72 hours prior to event.

As an option, Clear Health Pass creates a FREE digital vaccine card. It's secure, voluntary and takes just minutes to enroll. This will allow you to utilize a FAST LANE into the Marquee Theatre with its own dedicated entry lane.

Clear has just partnered with Walmart so if you received your vaccination from any Walmart location nationwide you'll be able to easily create a digital vaccine card using the CLEAR app. Once you create your digital vaccine card, it automatically syncs with CLEAR'S Health Pass so can enter venues nationwide.

First, you can download the app from the app store on your smartphone or by visiting their website HERE and follow the prompts to enroll.

There are a few options to digitally verify your COVID-19 vaccine. Start by clicking "Add my Vaccination" under the Digital vaccine card tile. Then, please select the option that works best for you:

Digitally link a vaccine:
o Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
o If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time.
o Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
o Your results will link automatically - do not try to resync your results
o Note, sync time varies by provider and may take up to 30 minutes
o Once synced, proceed to complete your Health Pass

Upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card
o When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card’
o Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information
o Please note, the photo of your CDC card is just used to generate a Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
o Once confirmed, proceed to complete your Health Pass.
In addition, a secondary inspection point will be on-site to validate hard copies of vaccination cards OR negative test results from an approved health care provider.

These documents must list name of person, test date, test result, name of health care provider and match a valid photo id.

NO photo / screen shots of validation card OR negative test results will be allowed.

NO home tests will be allowed.

NO on site testing will be offered.

On site validation will begin 60 minutes prior to events doors

Marquee Theatre management reserves the right to revise COVID-19 Health Guidelines at any time.

We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming show.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 2:19 am

The lovely tyrants here are building "camps" for people. We've had the most savage, and most USELESS, lockdowns in the world.  The Premiers in NSW and QLD violated the constitution and called up the military to enforce their bullshit agenda. Employers are lining up left and right to do the dirty work FOR the government by demanding vaccines.

Is there a vaccine "mandate" here yet?  Not yet, but look at what the Aussie government has done thus far...  A mandate isn't far off, and is more a foregone conclusion than a future possibility.

Basically, if I suddenly go REALLY quiet, it means I'm probably "camping"....

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 6:35 am

It’s no longer fun to go to concerts if they require proof of submission or make you wear a mask.

I’m done with any live entertainment that does that! It’s gotta go underground again.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 6:40 am

Honestly, I wouldn’t blame anyone that goes off on the tyrants. Militias are everywhere in America. There is bound to be conflict. Some would rather die than give up freedom.

It’s almost like we’ve gone full circle. The government is behaving like a tyrannical monarchy. It feels like the constitutional patriots are the resistance similar to the minutemen of the 13 colonies during the Revolutionary War.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39609

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 8:21 am

One of the local venues around here just announced yesterday that you need to show proof of vaccination to enter the premises. I believe I needed to show proof to get into the KISS concert (at an outdoor event) but because of the cancellation, I never made it that far. I don't mind it since I'm fully vaccinated but it does seem a bit off that you are required to show that for entry.

https://triblive.com/aande/music/mr-smalls-in-millvale-to-require-covid-vaccination-negative-test-for-concertgoers/
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12623

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:22 am

(IMHDO) The plan is to get certain people to go off. Be it mandates, lockdowns, or any of the other divisive manufactured problems currently occurring.  If people go off... It gives justification to put boots on the ground. Be it U.S, U.N, or foreign sovereign nation(s) taking firearms from citizens.  That is the only deterrent one has against tyranny.

As for mandates to eat, drink, watch, play, ect.  It will eventually hit the pocketbook for everyone involved.  Less butts in the seats, means less profits, less profits means higher prices, which usually cumulates into loss of jobs.

I am a stern believer in personal choice. If you want to get injected, go for it. But the government strong arming businesses to make employees and patrons get a shot is just straight up fascism and leads down the road to communism.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:03 am

James B. wrote:
(IMHDO) The plan is to get certain people to go off. Be it mandates, lockdowns, or any of the other divisive manufactured problems currently occurring.  If people go off... It gives justification to put boots on the ground. Be it U.S, U.N, or foreign sovereign nation(s) taking firearms from citizens.  That is the only deterrent one has against tyranny.

As for mandates to eat, drink, watch, play, ect.  It will eventually hit the pocketbook for everyone involved.  Less butts in the seats, means less profits, less profits means higher prices, which usually cumulates into loss of jobs.

I am a stern believer in personal choice. If you want to get injected, go for it. But the government strong arming businesses to make employees and patrons get a shot is just straight up fascism and leads down the road to communism.

They want to take the guns either way… whether they have a reason or not. It’s just easier if they have a reason.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Quote :
If you want to get injected, go for it. But the government strong arming businesses to make employees and patrons get a shot is just straight up fascism and leads down the road to communism.

Yep, that's my stance but from the other side.  It's a choice, if you don't want to get a shot, fine.  But don't expect those of us who did to wear masks just to protect you.  The only way I should have to wear a mask is if I have to be around those who don't have a choice to get a vaccine (like children).  But since I'm not a teacher and I don't have kids, the hell with masks.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Yep, that's my stance but from the other side.  It's a choice, if you don't want to get a shot, fine.  But don't expect those of us who did to wear masks just to protect you.  The only way I should have to wear a mask is if I have to be around those who don't have a choice to get a vaccine (like children).  But since I'm not a teacher and I don't have kids, the hell with masks.

I don't t expect ANYONE to do nothing. People wear a mask cause they want to, are told to, believe the ever changing directives by the government, or they buy into the fear mongering.

If they were SERIOUS about stopping the spread of the virus... An actual quarantine would be in place. The protocols are all over the place for it to be taken seriously. It isn't about science, it isn't about ihealth & safety, it is all about CONTROL!

The experts have been wrong about pretty much everything WuFlu related. Then double down on mandates/lockdowns/restrictions after the fact.

Follow the money!
Who is making it, why are they making it, and when will they stop making it?

Pfizer is almost done completing a twice a day Covid pill.
Just think, people calling the government to get permission to take the mask down long enough to swallow it. Laughing very hard

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:44 pm

Whatever side of the fence a person sits on this topic, my observation has been that the vaccinated people are nasty and mean spirited. Not all of them, but many are… and mostly online.
Pretty much wishing harm or death on anyone that doesn’t think or do as they do.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Whatever side of the fence a person sits on this topic, my observation has been that the vaccinated people are nasty and mean spirited. Pretty much wishing harm or death on anyone that doesn’t think or do as they do.

I have to admit that early on after getting vaccinated I fell into that category.  But after reading some of the opinions here and talking to some other people I've softened my stance.  Personally I don't care what anyone else does, do what you think is best for you just like I'm doing what I think is best for me.  But I do resent the government trying to mandate everyone wear a mask to protect everyone "until we get more people vaccinated".  More bullshit from the government; except for kids everyone who's planning to get a shot has already gotten one you dolts.  Now stay the hell out of the way and let the chips fall where they may.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 9:55 pm

If everyone said, enough! We want a worldwide quarantine until it goes away. No more vaccines. No more fake news and mandates. A real full blown quarantine is all it would take.

Fuck Pfizer and the “so-called” elites!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Whatever side of the fence a person sits on this topic, my observation has been that the vaccinated people are nasty and mean spirited. Pretty much wishing harm or death on anyone that doesn’t think or do as they do.

I have to admit that early on after getting vaccinated I fell into that category.  But after reading some of the opinions here and talking to some other people I've softened my stance.  Personally I don't care what anyone else does, do what you think is best for you just like I'm doing what I think is best for me.  But I do resent the government trying to mandate everyone wear a mask to protect everyone "until we get more people vaccinated".  More bullshit from the government; except for kids everyone who's planning to get a shot has already gotten one you dolts.  Now stay the hell out of the way and let the chips fall where they may.

What will you do if everyone got vaccinated and the government still required mask wearing? I think it’s all a bunch of lies and just about control. No apologies will suffice all the bs said online these last several months. People have revealed their true colors. Not to say that individuals such as yourself can’t soften your stance (as you said).

One minute we’re talking music or whatever… and the next we’re at each other’s throats. Very sad times we are in!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:22 pm

And F that smug pos Hollywood shill Schwarzenegger that got rich and powerful from this country and then goes on camera to tell us “screw your freedom”.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 10:41 pm

I look at the virtue signaling hypocrites like Barney from Napalm Death that spent decades as anti-establishment. He’s hardcore vegan and the whole lot, but now they are on their knees and telling people to do what the government says and take the experimental drugs. He sure doesn’t care about the contents of that! Maybe there is some cow embryos in it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 11:51 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It’s no longer fun to go to concerts if they require proof of submission or make you wear a mask.  

I’m done with any live entertainment that does that! It’s gotta go underground again.

I'm glad the Flotsam and Jetsam show wasn't like that. I'll go along with a mask mandate, but the minute they try to force me to show proof of vaccination is where I draw the line. Nobody has the right to do that, so they can kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm

If people don't wake up soon, it's not going to be long before grocery stores start requiring proof. Already intimidating business owners to penalize employees that don't have it. It's the end of the world as we know it.....but I feel fine.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 1:04 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I'm glad the Flotsam and Jetsam show wasn't like that. I'll go along with a mask mandate, but the minute they try to force me to show proof of vaccination is where I draw the line. Nobody has the right to do that, so they can kiss my ass.

I might go with a mask… but it sucks. Perhaps I will “accidentally” let it slip down. F them! I want to breathe normal. But I don’t want their mystery drugs either.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 1:26 am

I brought one just in case, but they never asked for us to put one on. I even had to double back to my friends house because he forgot his, and I didn't wanna get there only to find out they were going to push the masks.

And to some of you, I might sound hypocritical when talking about these mandates they are trying to force on us, but just because I'm vaccinated doesn't mean I want my rights taken. I got it for three people, not because the government wanted me to. Fuck this government, and anyone who backs them.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 1:52 am

I carry a mask in my pocket (just in case) someone gives me shit or some other hassle I don’t want to deal with. Other than that, I walk around freely without it.

Most people that wear them do it incorrectly anyway… it’s under their nose or pulled to their chin. Laughing very hard

Look at the restaurants. People wear a mask to the table, take it off and eat their food. Then they put it back on! What’s the point? insane
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39609

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 6:11 am

I work at a small company (there are 6 of us, including the owner) and we wore our masks as mandated by Gov. Wolf. That mandate was lifted earlier this summer and I haven't worn one since. However, now that the "delta variant" is surging and the CDC once again recommends wearing a mask, I carry one around with me in case I end up being in a place that requires me to (don't have to wear one at work....yet).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 7:08 am

Ironically, I was watching David Cronenberg’s movie “Rabid”. There is a part when the newscaster said people need to have a vaccination ID card to leave the house.  Shocked

Some of those old horror and sci-fi films are prophetic.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 am

The good thing is the vaccinated can get back to normal life, and concerts and public events can get on with full capacity. We can finally move on.

It sucks to still have measures like proof of vaccination. But it's a minor inconvenience. Obviously it'd be morbidly dumb to go to a hockey game or a concert unvaccinated anyway, but we all know some would do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Lari wrote:
The good thing is the vaccinated can get back to normal life, and concerts and public events can get on with full capacity. We can finally move on.

It sucks to still have measures like proof of vaccination. But it's a minor inconvenience. Obviously it'd be morbidly dumb to go to a hockey game or a concert unvaccinated anyway, but we all know some would do exactly that.

So getting a booster shot every 5 months is normal? Laughing very hard

It is morbidly dumb calling an experimental injection a vaccine when it isn't even a vaccine.

But we all know people think that it is, trust the science insane

Science says, "a vaccine offers immunity & stops the spread of disease/virus".

Gee, the Moderna, Pfizer and J & J shots don't do either surprised

I wonder who else said, "Show me your papers" and segregated one group of people from another for public safety. Oh yeah, NAZI GERMANY and not to mention every communist regime since 1917 (Russian Revolution) But wait!  They are gonna do it right this time Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next