Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covid-19 pandemic

Go down 
+28
Witchfinder
blazingstone
James B.
Glower
Devin's Child
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
exact33
MetalGuy71
manny
brokentulsa
ZombieHavoc
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
Citanul
the sentinel
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Boris2008
corplhicks
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Lari
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 11:01 am

Do you guys abstain from all meds and vaccines? How do you decide which to use? At what point do you determine a med is safe for your use?

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:01 pm

No government agencies are trustworthy. I never was waiting for their approval. They all accept bribes and money. Investors won’t take no for an answer. Big Pharma is big business.

As far as I’m concerned… FDA stands for Fraudulent Democrat Agenda.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Why is it that the FDA almost never approves vitamins with natural ingredients?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:55 pm

But you didn't answer Scott's question.  And I'd like to know too; not to start a pissing contest but just to share information.

How do you decide what you WILL take and what you WON'T take? I'm not going to argue with anybody, I'm just curious.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 8:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
But you didn't answer Scott's question.  And I'd like to know too; not to start a pissing contest but just to share information.

How do you decide what you WILL take and what you WON'T take? I'm not going to argue with anybody, I'm just curious.

Toho encapsulated the goal of my question. Really curious.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:37 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Do you guys abstain from all meds and vaccines? How do you decide which to use? At what point do you determine a med is safe for your use?

Me personally, I use home remedies for cough n cold stuff. My wife is from rural West Virginia and knows the natural approach used or generations by her people.

Since most over the counter and prescription medication only offer remedy for symptoms, I choose to go old school and not have to worry about kidney, liver, and other organs that Big Pharma product usually damages in the long run.

Since we don't eat packaged/processed food I rarely get a cold, the flu, and other normal/common ailments.I have not had a head-ache for 10 years. I have had had allergies since childhood. Used to take meds for symptoms. Now I just eat the local honey from where I'm working and I'm good to go.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 11:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:

When they reveal the ingredients in the vaccine and it is verified by multiple 3rd parties. And I want longer testing and research.

Even then… it’s not likely. You think a snake like Bill Gates would be involved in anything kosher?

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 11:37 pm

I have been taking 1000 mg of vitamin C and other supplements. I like to use natural immunity boosters.

I also like to social distance (as much as possible).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 12:02 am

When it comes to pharmaceuticals, I usually always get the side effects. My body just hates that shit.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 1:47 am

Troublezone wrote:

Then that must mean you're a smoker with underlying conditions! Otherwise, why would you worry about catching little old covid that's nothing worse than a cold or flu for the healthy perfect people of the world?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:11 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Then that must mean you're a smoker with underlying conditions! Otherwise, why would you worry about catching little old covid that's nothing worse than a cold or flu for the healthy perfect people of the world?

lol!

Even before covid I was like that. I don’t like crowds.

I don’t live in fear. Many things can kill us at any time.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:38 am

If you don't live in fear, then why so afraid to get a shot? I don't live in fear either, only reason I got it was to give my family peace of mind. I can care less if I die, but people in my life care, so I got it to mainly shut them up. I do believe that if I caught covid again, it would take me out. With the longevity that I had it, plus the state my lungs are still in, it would most likely finish the job next time. But honestly, like I just said, so fucking be it. There are six people in my life I care enough about to want to stick around. After last night actually down to five. Three of those people are in their 70's. That leaves two that will probably outlive me. If not for them, I'd be a hermit living in a cave not giving one single fuck about this shithole we call earth. All the politics, sports, jobs, shit people think are important, are all bullshit. Nothing but family matters, so if I feel a shot of some unknown substance will make them feel better, then I'll take my chances with it. I already know what covid did to me, and I know the shit you are so against, hasn't done shit to me. Long term? Who gives a rat's ass. What will be will be.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:46 am

Just because I try not to live in fear (generally speaking), that doesn’t mean I’m gonna play in traffic or do risky shit for the hell of it!

I already explained that I get the damn side effects. I don’t want it!

I’m speaking for myself. I’m not trying to influence anyone. Whoever wants it, can have it.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 9:00 am

Appreciate the thoughtful answers.

@James B. I wish I had the knowledge and determination to do what you do. I get headaches 2-3 week my whole life, my wife is like you and gets them every few years...if ever? I don't know what I'd do without Ibuprofen. Allergies - bad enough to need shots usually twice a year. I tried the honey thing once...maybe I did it wrong?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 10:36 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:

@James B. I wish I had the knowledge and determination to do what you do. I get headaches 2-3 week my whole life, my wife is like you and gets them every few years...if ever? I don't know what I'd do without Ibuprofen. Allergies - bad enough to need shots usually twice a year. I tried the honey thing once...maybe I did it wrong?

The honey remedy has to be local honey, that way the pollen used by the bees to make money is in the honey. If local isn't an option, try something regional.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 12:09 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Peppermint oil works for me sometimes, depending on how bad the headache is. I get bad ones about two or three times a year. For those it's ibuprofen, but if I have a mild one I try peppermint oil and it usually does the trick.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 2:07 pm

James B. wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

The honey remedy has to be local honey, that way the pollen used by the bees to make money is in the honey. If local isn't an option, try something regional.

That actually makes sense.  Coincidentally I just started buying local honey just to support local business.   Let's see if it helps my ragweed allergies.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:30 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

No, I take medication for my migraines.  I've been vaccinated with the MMR, etc everyone gets as children.  In regards to this current virus, I fail to see a need for me to get a shot.  Odds are I won't even catch it.  Odds are if I DO, I will most likely never even KNOW.

It's a simple calculus.  What is the risk to me, and what risk do I pose to others?  I stay to myself.  I don't like crowds, I don't like clubs, I RARELY do pubs, etc. My odds of dying are a fraction OF a fraction.  My odds of catching it are VERY low.  My odds of being hospitalized from it are also EXTREMELY low.  I don't get the flu jab every year, and by statistics covid isn't much more lethal.  On top of that, it's here now.  It's not going anywhere.  It will continue to mutate and spring up EVERY SINGLE YEAR, just like the flu.

I don't trust the FDA.  They have a history of approving harmful chemicals.  They are known for taking bribes and kickbacks.  I don't trust Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson.  All have had a, shall we say, checkered past when it comes to their products.  I especially don't trust a conjunction of these groups.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 8:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
James B. wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

That actually makes sense.  Coincidentally I just started buying local honey just to support local business.   Let's see if it helps my ragweed allergies.

I have also heard of that remedy. I believe it does work.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 10:40 pm

Seeing Lari's signature....

PSA- Public Service Announcement

The  definition of ananti-vaxxer is someone against vaccines in general.
The definition of a vaccine is something that offers immunity & stops the spread of disease/virus.

Factually, the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer WuFlu (Covid 19) shots do not give immunity or stop the spread of the WuFlu (Covid 19) virus. So scientifically, or otherwise, none are a vaccine. They are experimental injections.

So how is someone not wanting to get injected by something that isn't even a vaccine, an anti-vaxxer?

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 12:02 am

James B. wrote:
Seeing Lari's signature....

PSA- Public Service Announcement

The  definition of ananti-vaxxer is someone against vaccines in general.
The definition of a vaccine is something that offers immunity & stops the spread of disease/virus.

Factually, the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer WuFlu (Covid 19) shots do not give immunity or stop the spread of the WuFlu (Covid 19) virus. So scientifically, or otherwise, none are a vaccine. They are experimental injections.

So how is someone not wanting to get injected by something that isn't even a vaccine, an anti-vaxxer?

He’s just your typical obedient virtue signaler.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 12:38 am

They act like high school drug pushers.

C’mon man, just try it. Everyone’s doing it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 12:53 am

Some say, why do you care what the ingredients are? Well… it’s well known that acetaminophen found in Tylenol and many other drugs is directly linked to liver failure. And that’s an FDA approved OTC medicine.

Imagine what the hell is in the vaccine. Especially since they are afraid to show the contents.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 10:36 am

Meanwhile in West Virginia... Truck carrying Moderna vaccine bound for overseas aid hits concrete barrier and goes off the side of the road.

Department of Defense responded...
Hazmat spent 21 hours cleaning up "oil and antifreeze" ...
Traffic closed in both directions on interstate...
Locals prohibited from flying hobby drones over wreck location...
Airspace was also closed down...
Local law enforcement refuse to comment on anything...
Questions referred to DHHS, which isn't answering questions...

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 2:12 pm

James B. wrote:
Meanwhile in West Virginia... Truck carrying Moderna vaccine bound for overseas aid hits concrete barrier and goes off the side of the road.

Department of Defense responded...
Hazmat spent 21 hours cleaning up "oil and antifreeze" ...
Traffic closed in both directions on interstate...
Locals prohibited from flying hobby drones over wreck location...
Airspace was also closed down...
Local law enforcement refuse to comment on anything...
Questions referred to DHHS, which isn't answering questions...

Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 50611d10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 pandemic   Covid-19 pandemic - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 pandemic
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next