Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:40 pm

So I got bored watching the Boston/Houston ALCS game because I don't like either team so I flipped over to Smackdown for the first time in weeks. What the hell is this "Happy Corbin" schtick and who the hell is "Madcap Moss"? Geez that gimmick is so lame I almost feel sorry for Corbin. Man what I've seen of Smackdown so far tonight is even worse than it was the last time I saw it. No wonder AEW is kicking WWE's ass, from the characters to the storylines to the announcing, everything about Smackdown just sucks.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 7:16 pm

Baron Corbin had lost everything, was destitute and couldn't catch a break. He let his hair grow out, wore the same stained clothes every day, and was begging everybody for money. He was going bankrupt and was is total disarray. At Summerslam he took the last of his money to Vegas and hit it real big becoming rich again which is why he is now Happy Corbin. He went to the very bottom and went right up to the top and is so happy, nothing can bring him down.

Cheesy and stupid I know, but that's how he got to this present state.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:50 pm

So Dark Side of the Ring season 3 wrapped up, anyone watch it? Or any eps of DSOTR?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 11:47 am

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 244686451_5047098895319512_7332623690388033538_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=1480c5&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=D5p6eWZcE4AAX_T7Lk5&_nc_ht=scontent.fyaw1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 12:03 pm

Big E was on MLB Network's "Hot Stove" today. Dude said his personal best for bench press is 575. Holy crap. Nothing real earthshattering in the appearance but Big E came across as well-spoken and likeable.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 1:45 am

Sounds like Jeff Hardy has gone off the wagon again. He was at a house show in no shape to wrestle and was sent home. WWE offered him rehab and he rejected it so he is now gone from the company.

At this point, the dude is a lost cause. You can't help someone if they don't want to be helped.

Never much of a fan anyway.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 9:44 am

I hate to say it but you can see it coming, AEW will sign Jeff and reunite The Hardy brothers. I'm almost wondering if Jeff declined WWE's rehab offer in hopes of making that happen.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2021 2:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hate to say it but you can see it coming, AEW will sign Jeff and reunite The Hardy brothers.   I'm almost wondering if Jeff declined WWE's rehab offer in hopes of making that happen.

Could be part of it, but I remember after the last time Jeff Hardy came back from "turning things around", him saying that even if he ever falls back to his old habits, that he was done with rehab, basically claiming he can manage his demons. I remember thinking that with that attitude, we haven't seen the last of bad Jeff Hardy... and looks like I was right. From what I understand, they had big plans for him, giving him a big push and allow him to change his character up. It's not like they were going to job him out to everybody and there was no indication he wanted out. He even signed a new contract in late 2020 for another two years.

And yes, the Hardy Boys will be in AEW again.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 6:04 pm

This is the worst pro wrestling incident I've heard about since the infamous "Mass Transit" incident in ECW.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/haven-t-seen-much-blood-194608246.html

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 12:23 am

Former WWE and FMW star Corporal Kirchner (Mike Penzel, aka Leatherface/Super Leather) has passed away at the age of 64.

FMW archivist BahuFMW reported that Penzel passed away on Wednesday from a heart attack. It was noted that “his wife tried to save him, but couldn’t.” He reportedly passed away at his home in Siler City, NC.

Penzel’s obituary notes that he passed away at home. He is survived by his wife of 25 years, three sons and one daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 12:10 pm

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 DxoRkxw
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 2:07 am

Word on the street is that the WWE was able to talk Stone Cold into headlining WrestleMania against Kevin Owens.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:34 am

That makes a lot of sense.

Owens has spent a lot of time on TV recently lamenting how he's not scheduled at WM and badmouthing Texas.  Plus Owens is great in the ring and could make Austin still look like a badass.  Obviously Stone Cold will win but the crowd reaction will be off the charts.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 8:28 pm

It's official, Stone Cold vs Kevin Owens at WM

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2022 7:04 pm

The new WWE video game, WWE 2K22, just dropped. I got it in the mail today.

It's a huge improvement over WWE 2K20 (too many glitches) and the extremely poor WWE Battle Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Scott Hall is on life support right now. Complications from hip replacement surgery led to a loose blood clot and he had THREE heart attacks last night.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/03/13/scott-hall-former-wwe-and-wcw-star-on-life-support-after-health-complication-after-hip-surgery/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
Scott Hall is on life support right now. Complications from hip replacement surgery led to a loose blood clot and he had THREE heart attacks last night.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/03/13/scott-hall-former-wwe-and-wcw-star-on-life-support-after-health-complication-after-hip-surgery/

Damn that sucks. Best wishes to him.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2022 7:58 pm

Scott Hall is only 63?  I thought he was a lot older than that; he sure looked it last time I saw him.  Still, it sucks that after all the abuse he did to his body something like a blood clot from surgery has him in this condition - I always thought of the guy as the wrestling version of Keith Richards.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 12:20 pm

From Kevin Nash's Instagram page:

Quote :
Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross " As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:14 pm

Raw opened with Kevin Owens doing another rant about Stone Cold and Texas but the very first thing out of Owens' mouth was "Hey yo" and then he paused before launching into his promo.  Since he never says that it was an obvious homage to Scott Hall.  Very classy move.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 8:18 pm

It's official...

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 FN2U12KWUAQt-Yn?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 5:49 am

Damn that's sad. RIP Bad Guy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 5:53 am

R.I.P. Scott Hall

He was a great entertainer. I used to love pro wrestling in the 80’s and 90’s.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 6:14 am

If it wasn’t for DDP, Scott may have died years earlier. Page’s patented Yoga program cleaned him up for a while.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 pm

AEW had a great women's steel cage match for the championship.  Both Britt Baker and Thunder Rosa bled again just like they did in their Lights Out match a year ago.  They used towers of steel chairs and thumb tacks in the match too, something I've never seen before in a women's match.  Thunder Rosa is the new AEW women's champion.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: