Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions

Go down 
+3
nevermore
Lari
Required Fields
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Stanley Cup Final predictions?
Boston Bruins in four games
The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Boston Bruins in five games
The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Boston Bruins in six games
The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Boston Bruins in seven games
The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
St. Louis Blues in four games
 20% [ 1 ]
St. Louis Blues in five games
The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
St. Louis Blues in six games
 0% [ 0 ]
St. Louis Blues in seven games
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Congratulations to St. Louis on their first ever Stanley Cup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:57 am

Yep, they dominated, Boston seemed lackluster.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25893

PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:08 pm

I'm happy St. Louis won! Congrats to them!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 6:21 pm

HUGE parade tomorrow.  They're expecting about 500,000 people downtown even though it's supposed to rain. It's going to be on local TV so I'll just enjoy the festivities from home.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:32 pm

I saw a bit of the parade on YouTube. Brett Hull was pretty funny there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions   The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs: Stanley Cup Final predictions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2