Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet

Go down 
+2
akeldama
mikeinfla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Empty
PostSubject: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 6:12 pm

The lead singer of Molly Hatchet, Phil McCormack, has died at age 58, according to local reports.

Another band he was involved with, The Roadducks, confirmed his death on April 27. He also performed with the band.

“Phil was a fabulous, singer, band mate, brother, and human being,” the Roadducks said. “Collectively we spent thousands of hours that turned into thousands of days together, creating an unbreakable bond few people are fortunate enough to ever experience.”
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 pm

RIP. Had been jamming them a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:45 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Man, this part sucks about getting older.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:28 pm

R.I.P. A shame he died so young.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 9:46 pm

He was perfect for the Hatchet style. Super nice guy. Saw them about 15 years ago here in Panama City at a club and when he walked in he looked right at me and said "hey man what's up!" like he knew me. All of them were friendly and spoke to Bobby Ingram quite a bit before the show. This was when I worked at the radio station and we we're hosting the show.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 12:44 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet   RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Phil McCormack Molly Hatchet
Page 1 of 1