Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Vegas youtube channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Lost in Vegas youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:39 am

Are these 2 guys Rappers ? I like seeing their videos , but are they really Headbangers ?

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:42 am

Looks like a channel where 2 Non Metalheads review Metal songs ...

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am

This is like the third thread about these guys.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Search function.....USE IT IT WORKS. angry
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:57 pm

There is a thread about these guys already...on the first page.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/t25162-i-am-addicted-to-reaction-videos

I can see if it was several months ago, but there is a thread where this channel is being discussed on page one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 2:28 pm

yeah I do believe they are rap/hip hop artists. There are a ton of them here and there are some real cool guys within that scene even though I don't care for the style. These guys are cool to watch/listen to because they tell exactly how they think. I have never met them, but I would like to!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 2:42 pm

I think it's calculated and, to a degree, fake. They go into these videos knowing the people who watch these are fans of the artist that gets covered and thus they intentionally only have ultra positive reactions because they know that's how you get the viewer to click on more of their videos.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Lari wrote:
I think it's calculated and, to a degree, fake. They go into these videos knowing the people who watch these are fans of the artist that gets covered and thus they intentionally only have ultra positive reactions because they know that's how you get the viewer to click on more of their videos.
Not Always. They do stay pretty positive, but I've seen a few reactions where they didn't care for the song at all. They aren't very big fans of iron maiden if memory serves, so if that were the case, I'm sure they wouldn't want to alienate the fans of one of the most beloved and biggest metal bands out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vegas youtube channel   Lost in Vegas youtube channel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Vegas youtube channel
Page 1 of 1