Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?

Go down 
+10
Lari
Thrasher73
nevermore
Big Rich
Temple of Blood
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
14 posters

Scott or Rene?
Scott Waters
Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Vote_lcap56%Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Rene Holspa
Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Vote_lcap44%Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Empty
PostSubject: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 pm

So two members of this board, Scott Waters and Rene Holspa (aka Krokus) have amazing You Tube channels.

Who gets your vote? Scott or Rene?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 12:27 am

No clue, never heard about them until now. What are their channels called? Links?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:40 am

Honestly, I've never seen enough of either one to make a call. Just a few bits & pieces.

I use YouTube mainly for movie trailers and music videos. I rarely watch any "original programming."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:31 am

I went Scott as I like more of what he likes it seems.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 11:49 am

Tough call to be honest. Both have awesome channels.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 1:36 pm

I mostly watch Lost in Vegas when they feature metal.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

"We don't care metalheads, we like Sad But True."

lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Both are good channels. I watch Scott's more. His channel gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 1:21 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
They just did king Diamond, Abigail last night. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 3:07 am

I really like Rene’s channel. Haven’t seen a lot of Scott’s.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 5:34 am

Can't say I've ever watched either channel.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 am

I like Scott & Trog doing the "Best of Year XX" rankings.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 8:03 am

I have a YouTube channel as well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RequiredFields
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 2:56 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Well since you're the only one around here that posts links, and I still have no clue what the other two channels are, you get my vote for best metal YouTube channel.

Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  438278
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 7:55 pm

I like Scott's channel (particularly his double act with Trog) but Rene's accent cracks me up! Very Happy

Favourite channel though is Razorfist, he seems like a bit of an ass-hole and his politics are the opposite of mine but when he talks music he's right on the money.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 10:01 pm

I've seen Scott's, had no idea Krokus had one. What's the channel link?

I dig this Galactic Criminal dude's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfhm3uzfsBr3kmjEcTBLMXw

Although lately he's been doing some non-music stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 12:04 am

Boris2008 wrote:
I like Scott's channel (particularly his double act with Trog) but Rene's accent cracks me up! Very Happy  

Favourite channel though is Razorfist, he seems like a bit of an ass-hole and his politics are the opposite of  mine but when he talks music he's right on the money.

He does seem like a total asshole, but like his music reviews and stuff too. He's partly the reason why I decided to start buying W.A.S.P. albums. I liked his Judas Priest video too, but didn't agree with how he talked about their older stuff. I personally love the first two albums, much more than he does. He was pretty spot on with the rest of it though.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 4:16 am

Boris2008 wrote:

Favourite channel though is Razorfist, he seems like a bit of an ass-hole and his politics are the opposite of  mine but when he talks music he's right on the money.

Yeah Razorfist is great! The first one of his I watched was the Stryper one. When he comes off with stuff like “listen up bitch tits” it cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 8:51 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Yeah Razorfist is great! The first one of his I watched was the Stryper one. When he comes off with stuff like “listen up bitch tits” it cracks me up.

Wow. That guy is an obnoxious shit-stain.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 10:57 am

That's his schtick, it's what sells.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 6:22 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Well since you're the only one around here that posts links, and I still have no clue what the other two channels are, you get my vote for best metal YouTube channel.

Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  438278

Thanks! A few of my videos for those who have never checked my YouTube channel out.

My newest video:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:03 am

Been watching this dude's videos a lot lately.

A bit annoying at times, but pretty funny overall. He does some crazy stuff when he turns things into songs and whatnot, like in the video above.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Where is the Rat Salad love????  3 current members on there now and had its humble beginnings with our esteemed Admin!!!!  Man.....

VVVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyMh_XyGf0VPrUeIXxXqtA
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 8:38 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Where is the Rat Salad love????  3 current members on there now and had its humble beginnings with our esteemed Admin!!!!  Man.....

VVVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyMh_XyGf0VPrUeIXxXqtA

I can't support you guys. I was fired. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?    Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite YouTube Metal Channel?
Page 1 of 1