Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread

Go down 
+5
Fat Freddy
Chairman_Smith
ultmetal
thejokeriv
KissinMaiden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:14 pm

Very cool. Thanks for posting those pics.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39552

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:26 pm

I really am looking forward to this. It shouldn't dissapoint,just like the others. Now if we could only get some new music from them (although that looks like a pipe dream)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:28 pm

I'm waiting for the COS footages...I'm waiting for everything! 🤘
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Prieview from the upcoming Vol. 3.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=85953
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 pm

4 days before it's release!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:14 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:

Are you counting the hours and minutes bro? Smile

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:16 am

ultmetal wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Yeah...Sadly I won't be able to have it before christmas...I don't have cash!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:52 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Yeah...Sadly I won't be able to have it before christmas...I don't have cash!

I know that problem all too well. Sad

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:17 am

[/size]Disc V: (Madison Square Garden, July 27, 1996)
VH1 Classic Records/Universal Music Group VH-00?-DV (USA, 2007)
01. Deuce
02. King Of The Night Time World
02. Do You Love Me?
03. Calling Dr. Love
04. Cold Gin
05. Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
06. Shout It Out Loud
07. Watchin' You
09. Firehouse
10. Shock Me
11. Strutter
12. Rock Bottom
13. God Of Thunder
14. New York Groove
15. Love Gun
16. 100,000 Years
17. Black Diamond
18. Detroit Rock City
19. Beth
20. Rock And Roll All Nite
Bonus disc will include a 1 hour, 42 minute edit of this show, so not all songs will be featured...

No idea where this one is being sold.
[/quote]

This disc is being sold at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club locations. If you preorderd it from VH1 Classic during the 24 hr KISSMAS a few weeks back the bonus disc you got was the "Detroit Rock City" film. I'm going to try for the Best Buy set, because I really like the Alive III tour. Anyone else going for a specific one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:58 am

So anyone have it? I'm so jalouse...
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 am

Not until Thursday, hopefully. I still have to buy Christmas presents for family, which sadly take precedence over buying things for myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:49 pm

I have $5 right now in my pocket if someon can sell me the DVD for this price I want it! lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:14 pm

I want it, but this is a bad time of the year financially for me. Sad

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:04 pm

I loved the first volume, but I felt like two was a bit of a let down, it seriously lacked some material that I KNOW exists from the 80's. Namely the VV era stuff. Other then that, it was a pretty good set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:30 am

DeathCult wrote:
I loved the first volume, but I felt like two was a bit of a let down, it seriously lacked some material that I KNOW exists from the 80's. Namely the VV era stuff. Other then that, it was a pretty good set.

I wish they would have included the entire Tom Snyder on Vol. 2. The interview is a crack-up. Ace is freakin' hilarious and Gene comes off looking like he has a broom stick up his butt. Otherwise, I enjoyed the DVD. I agree that more Vinnie material could have been used. Something from the Lick It Up tour perhaps. Well, maybe they will save all that for KISSOLOGY IV - The Extras. Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:36 am

Just in case anyone is looking to buy me a Christmas present, a copy o of KISSOLOGY III from Hasting or Circuit City (who have the added bonus disc) would be very welcome. Very Happy

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:38 am

spiritoradio wrote:
[/size]Disc V: (Madison Square Garden, July 27, 1996)
VH1 Classic Records/Universal Music Group VH-00?-DV (USA, 2007)
01. Deuce
02. King Of The Night Time World
02. Do You Love Me?
03. Calling Dr. Love
04. Cold Gin
05. Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
06. Shout It Out Loud
07. Watchin' You
09. Firehouse
10. Shock Me
11. Strutter
12. Rock Bottom
13. God Of Thunder
14. New York Groove
15. Love Gun
16. 100,000 Years
17. Black Diamond
18. Detroit Rock City
19. Beth
20. Rock And Roll All Nite
Bonus disc will include a 1 hour, 42 minute edit of this show, so not all songs will be featured...

No idea where this one is being sold.

Holy cow. I think that Madison Square Garden '96 show was the one I was at! I'm not 100% sure of the date I was there, as they did a four night stand at MSG in '96. I'll have to dig up my ticket stub from the show to know for sure, if it is indeed the same show, I will have to pick that one up!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:27 pm

From KISSONLINE.com

Quote :
Here are the limited edition KISSology 3 covers for the 5 disc versions as they will appear in stores on December 18th!

Best Buy (Brazil 1994);
General Market (Weenie Roast/Irvine, CA 1996);
and Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club (Madison Square Garden/NYC 1996).

Due to higher than expected demand, initial production for the limited edition versions has already been depleted (“sold out”), initial orders are in transit to retail, and all limited edition units will be in the market place on street date. Fans are encouraged to look closely for these stickers to confirm which version they are getting upon purchase; and/or to confirm which limited version internet outlets may in fact be carrying, as some 4 disc replenishment may be in the market place within the 1st week of release.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:35 pm

ultmetal wrote:
From KISSONLINE.com

Quote :
Here are the limited edition KISSology 3 covers for the 5 disc versions as they will appear in stores on December 18th!

Best Buy (Brazil 1994);
General Market (Weenie Roast/Irvine, CA 1996);
and Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club (Madison Square Garden/NYC 1996).

Due to higher than expected demand, initial production for the limited edition versions has already been depleted (“sold out”), initial orders are in transit to retail, and all limited edition units will be in the market place on street date. Fans are encouraged to look closely for these stickers to confirm which version they are getting upon purchase; and/or to confirm which limited version internet outlets may in fact be carrying, as some 4 disc replenishment may be in the market place within the 1st week of release.

That figures. Story of my life. angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:36 pm

I hope my parent bought me this DVD.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Can't wait - it's on my Christmas list (and day after christmas shopping list if I don't get it!)
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:03 am

I got it today and watched the first disc all the way through, it's been a long night tired It's awesome though. First Easter egg is on the first disc, you have to highlight Kissology on the main menu where it says Kissology 1992 - 1995 and you get to watch some in studio footage of the recording of Carnival of Souls. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:34 am

spiritoradio wrote:
I got it today and watched the first disc all the way through, it's been a long night tired It's awesome though. First Easter egg is on the first disc, you have to highlight Kissology on the main menu where it says Kissology 1992 - 1995 and you get to watch some in studio footage of the recording of Carnival of Souls. It's awesome.

How long is this footage?
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:21 pm

I didn't check, but probably somewhere between 6 - 10 mins. I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:50 am

Guess what I have it! My parent bought me that one! Tommorow when I wouldn't be so tired I will tell you what I got too...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread   KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISSology Vol.3 Official Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next