Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....

Go down 
+2
the sentinel
Big Rich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Empty
PostSubject: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 12:07 pm

And crushes it....

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 9:27 pm

He was great. Far better than Gene. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Gene is a money-hungry dick but we all know that so this actually is a welcome surprise to his "character" as a real human being.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:36 pm

That was amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Gene is a money-hungry dick but we all know that so this actually is a welcome surprise to his "character" as a real human being.
Oh come on, you know the only reason he's smiling during this, is because Gene has an earpiece in, that's a direct line to his lawyer telling him everything he can sue the guy for after the show is over. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 pm

I read Ace's, Peter's and Paul's books. They all said the same thing about Gene:

That for all his faults, he has a giant heart.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 12:55 am

Unfortunately for him, and everyone around him, his faults far outweigh his heart.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 8:45 am

This kid will always remember this. I've seen a few other fans get onstage with these guys. These GENE shows seem way more fun than what KISS is doing these days.

This is the same band Ace uses now with a different drummer. I saw them a few months ago with Ace. I'm pretty sure they know every KISS song ever written.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 am

That was pretty cool.

PostSubject: Re: Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....   Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind kid sings Calling Dr. Love with the Gene Simmons band....
Page 1 of 1