Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL - 2019

Go down 
+22
mikeinfla
ZombieHavoc
CRIMSONMASK
Leatherface
Wrecked Neck
Wargod
Thelemech
James B.
DallasBlack
Boris2008
manny
Hadley
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
Required Fields
nevermore
Eyesore
Shawn Of Fire
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 pm

the sentinel wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Liege Lord - Master Control

Amazing album!

Finally found a reasonably priced copy!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 9:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I haven't heard it yet just came today!

Wargod60

What's your opinion of that Tora Tora album WG?  I haven't heard it.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 7:05 pm

L.A. Guns - The Devil You Know
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:33 pm

nevermore wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Liege Lord - Master Control

Amazing album!

Finally found a reasonably priced copy!

I hear that. I waited a long time too and finally gave in and got a copy for $10 from Urubuz records. Sounds great so I got no complaints.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:40 pm

MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmusicglue-user-app-p-5-p.s3.amazonaws
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Magic Circle - Departed Souls
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 5:56 pm

MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 192088
Not sure if there are any fans of these guys around here, but I quite enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmusicglue-user-app-p-5-p.s3.amazonaws

Mike, that's awesome, bro!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:34 pm

Saint - Warriors Of The Son
Magic Circle - Departed Souls (cd/vinyl)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 2:00 pm

the sentinel wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Mike, that's awesome, bro!

Innit?! Very Happy I don't normally buy albums I already have, but the extras in this one and the Number Of The Beast one are worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:17 pm

Captain Beyond - Uranus Expressway 7" 1972-1973

Wargod60
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 am

MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 250x250

Just preordered the new Possessed box set. Was on the fence about it, but just had to have the live stuff that comes with it. Wish Holy Hell was on the live set, but oh well, still some great stuff on there. Can't wait to hear the new album also! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:23 pm

Vanquisher - A Demonstration Of Power - autographed by the entire band
Vanquisher - Shadows Over Stygia - autographed by the entire band
Hideaki Nakama - Point Of No Return - Japanese Import
Scorpions - Virgin Killer - Japanese Import, remastered
Scorpions - World Wide Live - 50th Anniversary Edition, Digipak, remastered with DVD
Scorpions - Crazy World - Deluxe Edition, Digipak, remastered with 5 bonus tracks and DVD
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Scorpions - Savage Amusement - 50th Anniversary Edition, Digipak, remastered with 6 bonus tracks and DVD

And with Savage Amusement showing up today, I have gotten all of the 50th Anniversary Editions. Luckily I scored most of them from Deep Discount DVDs for really good prices. For some reason World Wide Live was by far the most expensive.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 2:47 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Scorpions - Savage Amusement - 50th Anniversary Edition, Digipak, remastered with 6 bonus tracks and DVD

And with Savage Amusement showing up today, I have gotten all of the 50th Anniversary Editions. Luckily I scored most of them from Deep Discount DVDs for really good prices. For some reason World Wide Live was by far the most expensive.

Do they all come with DVD's? What's on them? Have all of their albums been released like this?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 8:32 am

Holy Soldier - Last Train (CD)

*This one's been on the want list for awhile now, I can't believe I scored it for $6 shipped!

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 8:46 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Do they all come with DVD's? What's on them? Have all of their albums been released like this?

They don't all come with DVDs unfortunately. They do all come with bonus tracks though. It's not all their albums but rather their albums that were on Mercury Records except for Crazy World and Face The Heat. Crazy World does have a Deluxe Edition with bonus tracks and a DVD that was released in 2013 which is probably why they didn't include it. I assume they didn't include Face The Heat because nobody remembers it exists.  Smile

These were the albums that were reissued:

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Lovedrive - includes DVD (Live In Japan 1979)
Animal Magnetism
Blackout - includes DVD (music videos & documentary)
Love At First Sting - includes bonus live CD + DVD of music videos, live appearances and documentary)
World Wide Live - includes DVD (World Wide Live Concert & documentary)
Savage Amusement - includes DVD (music videos, documentary and "To Russia With Love and Other Savage Amusements video)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 10:41 am

the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Got two Black Sabbath CDs (Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die!) in the mail from a trade buddy. I believe I only need three or four more to have the complete Sabbath studio discography:

Never give up. Fredo, never give up!

2019 goal: Finish the Sabbath and Motorhead studio collections. Only a handful to go for each.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 11:46 am

New jams...

Die Monster Die - Slumber/Pennies (7" Single)
Haunt - If Icarus Could Fly

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:03 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Holy Soldier - Last Train (CD)

*This one's been on the want list for awhile now, I can't believe I scored it for $6 shipped!

Nice!!! Especially for $6!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

They don't all come with DVDs unfortunately. They do all come with bonus tracks though. It's not all their albums but rather their albums that were on Mercury Records except for Crazy World and Face The Heat. Crazy World does have a Deluxe Edition with bonus tracks and a DVD that was released in 2013 which is probably why they didn't include it. I assume they didn't include Face The Heat because nobody remembers it exists.  Smile

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Animal Magnetism
Love At First Sting - includes bonus live CD + DVD of music videos, live appearances and documentary)
Savage Amusement - includes DVD (music videos, documentary and "To Russia With Love and Other Savage Amusements video)

Ah okay, thanks for the info. MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 438278
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Animal Magnetism

Face the Heat is a good album, though. =(
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Animal Magnetism

Yeah. Too bad it got lost in the shuffle. In a perfect world, they released Savage Amusement in 1986, Crazy World in 1988 and Face The Heat in 1990. It would have sold well in 1990.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Animal Magnetism

When you started posting that you got those, it jogged my memory about them. Thankfully, they seem to have come down in price since they were re released a few years back. I'm looking into those once I finish the Scorps vinyl discog.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:

Taken By Force
Tokyo Tapes
Animal Magnetism

Yeah.  Too bad it got lost in the shuffle. In a perfect world, they released Savage Amusement in 1986, Crazy World in 1988 and Face The Heat in 1990. It would have sold well in 1990.

I like the first half of the album a lot; but by the time I get to :Hate to Be Nice" I am disinterested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL - 2019   MUSIC HAUL - 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL - 2019
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next