Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stormtroopers of Death

Go down 
+15
martinsane
James B.
Thrasher73
Troublezone
nevermore
Wrecked Neck
candlemass
the sentinel
Dark Horseman
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Lari
Fat Freddy
Temple of Blood
Glower
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 pm

As a total metalhead at the time, this was my introduction to crossover which then lead me to hardcore and punk. And for that I am eternally grateful.

Great music by great musicians (Dan Liker is brilliant on this) but the humour hasn't aged well for me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
As a total metalhead at the time, this was my introduction to crossover which then lead me to hardcore and punk. And for that I am eternally grateful.

Great music by great musicians (Dan Liker is brilliant on this) but the humour hasn't aged well for me.

Are you from the UK? I’m guessing Provocative humor is frowned on in Britain. Political correctness reigns supreme.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Are you from the UK? I’m guessing Provocative humor is frowned on in Britain. Political correctness reigns supreme.

Nope, none of that, I just grew up, you should try it.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Boom! Shots fired.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

A little defensive. A sore subject for you? Laughing
I didn’t know we all need to be prude to be an adult. Tell me what humor is acceptable boss.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

A little defensive. A sore subject for you? Laughing
I didn’t know we all need to be prude to be an adult. Tell me what humor is acceptable boss.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Sometimes there is a difference between “growing up” and being a ball-less wonder.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Here in the states, almost all black comedians use racial content. Everyone thinks it’s hilarious!

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 5:31 pm

This is one of the best albums ever made!! I still love it and have heard it almost a million times!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 11:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
It was a hoot when I was 15. Nowadays it's almost quaint.

Yea, that about sums it up for me too. Hearing it back in the day, we thought it was a laugh riot. I still listen to it today and while I still find some of it hysterical, some of it give me douche chills.

I still love this "song" Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Stormtroopers of Death   Stormtroopers of Death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormtroopers of Death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2