Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn Out

Go down 
+16
Shawn Of Fire
Wrecked Neck
Lari
manny
tohostudios
nevermore
Thrasher73
Eyesore
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
the sentinel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Burn Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Out   Burn Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:26 am

I think because I listen to variety of music/bands etc, have avoided rock radio for decades, especially Classic Rock radio format, that I do not really get burned out on much of anything.

I get in certain artists kicks once in awhile, but for the most part I like to hear different types of music when I am spinning albums.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Burn Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Out   Burn Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Pantera and GnR! Never cared for either band ever and they are still played on the P.A. Speakers at clubs, on radio, and other places. Very irritating to me and wish it would just stop!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Burn Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Out   Burn Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Pantera and GnR! Never cared for either band ever and they are still played on the P.A. Speakers at clubs, on radio, and other places. Very irritating to me and wish it would just stop!!!

Those are certainly two bands I do not care for much at all. They always end up being played at a bar or on the PA at shows, and I just roll my eyes.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Burn Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Out   Burn Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 3:10 am

I tried to play some Def Leppard recently but did not feel any vibe. I guess this is one more band to add to my list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn Out   Burn Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2