Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Guest Appearances

Go down 
+16
Glower
Fat Freddy
Highway Star
Thrasher73
Eyesore
Troublezone
candlemass
akeldama
Witchfinder
scottmitchell74
Addy
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
James B.
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
glassprison
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:51 am

Stephen Tyler sounded great with Pink

Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 2:57 am

I read somewhere (maybe it was on one of their album covers) that Slash guest starred on an Enuff Z'nuff album, (maybe the one with Animal in it's title?) and he played a satyr. Anybody ever heard of this?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:12 am

Getizzyback wrote:
I read somewhere (maybe it was on one of their album covers) that Slash guest starred on an Enuff Z'nuff album, (maybe the one with Animal in it's title?) and he played a satyr. Anybody ever heard of this?

Being a long time fan of both Slash and Z'nuff, I can tell you that's the first time I've ever heard that story. Slash never mentioned it in his book or anywhere I've ever read. Chip and Donnie used to come on the Howard Stern show allot back in the day and I don't recall them ever talking about Slash.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Dime adding a solo to the song Voodoo by King Diamond will always be one of my favorites. Not that the solo was the best solo ever played (but it us pretty sweet), but it got me back into the King back then. For several me reason I wasn't feeling it for KD anymore, but really loved Pantera. When I heard Dime was doing a solo on the Album, I had to buy it. It reignited my love affair with all things KD, and if that didn't happen I probably wouldn't have caught them on that tour. So who knows, but if not for Dime I might never have seen them live, and I might not even listen to them Anymore.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Brian Wilson can be heard on vocals on this Styx track.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Guest Appearances    Best Guest Appearances  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Guest Appearances
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2