Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Empty
PostSubject: ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!   ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey Metal Heads and Geeks!

If you’re a fan of metal and the geek culture you should see the new episode of “Hero Envy” guest staring All That Remains singer Phil Labonte. It was great to work with an old friend and produce something truly funny at the same time. If your haven’t picked up the new ATR live dvd you really should, but until then check out his guest spot on “Hero Envy: Behind the Hope” at glintofhope.com. It’s a wicked pissa! :metal:

http://glintofhope.com/web20.php
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!   ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Who now? Guest appearing on what?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon May 19, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!   ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:51 pm

:dnd:

No, wait. That's not right. I meant this one...

spam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!   ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm

C'mon, everyone knows and loves Phil. His show was great in the 70's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!   ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATR's Phil Labonte makes a guest appearance!
Page 1 of 1