Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Poll) Load vs Reload

Go down 
+22
metalinmyveins
Heavy Metal Ninja
candlemass
manny
assault_attack
glassprison
Boris2008
Troublezone
nevermore
exact33
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
Thelemech
martinsane
Lari
akeldama
MoonChild
Eyesore
Hadley
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Better album?
Load
(Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%(Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Reload
(Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%(Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

(Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Heavy Metal Ninja wrote:
Hadley wrote:
While neither one is exactly that popular with a lot of fans, if you were forced to choose between one of these two infamous Metallica albums, which one would you choose?

I choose death...

Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, Spiritual Healing, Human, Individual Thought Patterns, Symbolic, or The Sound of Perseverance?

(I couldnt resist Razz )
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Okay, I have not listened to these Cd's in years.. But I like this track.

Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:24 pm

And this!...
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't have that big of a problem with either album, had they cut the fat out and simply released it as one, it would have been much better. The tunes I love are "The Outlaw Torn", "Bleeding Me" and "Devil's Dance". Load is the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Ninja
Metal novice
Metal novice
Heavy Metal Ninja

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Hadley wrote:
Heavy Metal Ninja wrote:
Hadley wrote:
While neither one is exactly that popular with a lot of fans, if you were forced to choose between one of these two infamous Metallica albums, which one would you choose?

I choose death...

Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, Spiritual Healing, Human, Individual Thought Patterns, Symbolic, or The Sound of Perseverance?

(I couldnt resist Razz  )

lol! ...gotta be Symbolic...just....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 10:30 am

I went with Load, but neither one really trips my trigger. Like others have stated, I could probably whittle both albums down to one decent listen if given the chance.

I've come around to the opinion that both are ok albums if they were recorded by someone else. As Metallica albums, they are pretty low on the totem pole. Neither one is what I'd reach for when I'm in the mood for Metallica.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 am

Reload. I like more of the songs on it than Load.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 am

I have not heard either.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 6:23 pm

AchrisK wrote:
I have not heard either.

Lucky you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:40 am

Load remains my favorite album by Metallica, some good riffs and songwriting on it

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Load vs Reload   (Poll) Load vs Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Poll) Load vs Reload
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2