Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart of Metal: Thoughts

Go down 
+16
ultmetal
T-Roy
Addy
Wargod
the sentinel
Thrasher73
MoonChild
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Required Fields
mc666
DallasBlack
scottmitchell74
kmorg
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:29 pm

And while were banning people, how about Locky and Uncle Saxon. For the simple fact they're not as awesome as me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:34 am

how bout we ban all you "metal is is my blood" people, cause everyone knows you post too much. hahah
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 am

it all seems good to me 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Too many wankers for me.

Hey you cant say Wanker here,YOU'RE BANNED!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:43 am

ALL JOKING ASIDE!

Is it possible to make the background (all the logos) optional (on/off
option) for us cavemen that have dial-up at home! I could bless you all
even more with my presence and intelligent posts on the weekends, but
at 24k....it's just too painful. Takes just under 10 min for that bad
boy to load, with avatars and pics, at a very respectable, 24-26k
connection. What if I turn off HTML in my profile, well that eliminate
everything?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:37 pm

I don't think it can be made optional. And it looks so cool!

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:46 pm

Hey Troy,

Have Scooter down the road a spell at the General Store order ya up on of them high speed modems. He can send the morse code to New York via telegraph. Figure if ya order it today, by the time the Pony Express gets to ya next month, you should have it.

Sincerely,

IMANASS SONOWWHAT
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Hey Troy,

Have Scooter down the road a spell at the General Store order ya up on of them high speed modems. He can send the morse code to New York via telegraph. Figure if ya order it today, by the time the Pony Express gets to ya next month, you should have it.

Sincerely,

IMANASS SONOWWHAT

Laughing very hard

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Hmmm...I bet dial up would be pretty hard here. Lots of graphics kill those dial up lines.

I'll look into whether there is an option to remove it.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:23 pm

THANKS ULT, for taking me seriously and treating me with respect...unlike some other !@#! !@#$@# people here! :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:44 pm

I heard dial-up sells for a lot of money on eBay, with it being antique and all.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:04 am

how can you sell dial-up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:54 am

T-Roy wrote:
but at 24k....it's just too painful. Takes just under 10 min for that bad boy to load, with avatars and pics, at a very respectable, 24-26k connection.

Wooho

I'm on 31.2 at the moment, it only takes me 6 mins.

Is it my fault that the government is telling us to tighten our melts while they get 40% payrise a week later ?

Can't get broadband in my area,

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
And while were banning people, how about Locky and Uncle Saxon. For the simple fact they're not as awesome as me.

Well that will leave you here by yourself , as you are the coolest person here and NOONE could be as awesome as you.

let the ass kissing begin,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:37 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
how can you sell dial-up?
thinking
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:35 am

i must say there are format problems with the reply boxes if youuse a mac. i was unable to post at all from my mates mac the box was white and would not let me post in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:55 pm

The sarcastic side in me is coming out. The constant redundant posting is driving me mad! Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:13 am

Quote :
Well that will leave you here by yourself , as you are the coolest person here and NOONE could be as awesome as you.

Good point. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:35 am

Yeah we dont have dial up anymore in the uk its great its all pure speed i cant imagine how i managed without it
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:47 pm

If any of you are curious what a metal forum in south east asia loooks like, look no further than:

http://www.filipinometal.com/forums/

okay, time to make my graceful exit. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Hey, this new update has a lot of cool new features (mainly the YouTube linking), but you can't edit subject titles anymore. Can that be fixed?

Also, anyone using the YouTube feature, it appears to not translate the code correctly if there's anything but letters and numbers in the video ID (after the equal sign). For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO80-_eKHXI

That dash and underscore will keep it from showing up like this:

lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 am

So how did you get it to work then?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 am

Oh, and you can edit topic titles. Just look benaeth the text box when editing.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:20 am

TheGooch wrote:
i must say there are format problems with the reply boxes if youuse a mac. i was unable to post at all from my mates mac the box was white and would not let me post in it
I had the same problem at first, it's a Safari issue...which is smurf poo anyway. I installed Netscape and works perfecto!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
Oh, and you can edit topic titles. Just look benaeth the text box when editing.
Ah, didn't see that drop-down box there. Right on.

And the YouTube code works:

[youtube ][/youtube ] (no spaces at the end)

It just won't work if there's a dash or underscore in the video ID. Great feature, though.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:40 am

So not all videos are going to work. Just the ones without underscores and dashes in the URL.

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal: Thoughts   Heart of Metal: Thoughts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of Metal: Thoughts
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next