Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality

Go down 
+8
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Troublezone
Lari
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
glassprison
12 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Empty
PostSubject: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 7:44 pm

Can you guys imagine somebody actually trying to listen to this tedious trilogy straight through?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Mmmmmm.... nah.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 pm

That's rather mundane. I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 pm

I almost feel bad for Geoff.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 12:10 am

This is not good...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:57 am

That looks like a Stratovarius album cover.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 3:30 am

Lari wrote:
That looks like a Stratovarius album cover.

Haha, i was thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 3:31 am

What the hell is wrong with Geoff? I am sure he can still deliver metal masterpieces.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Gilbert wrote:
What the hell is wrong with Geoff? I am sure he can still deliver metal masterpieces.

He has been completely uninterested in anything remotely "metal" for the past quarter century.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 6:47 am

I have no clue what Tate has done since I last saw QR 10 years ago [or more?]. But, that tune did not sound sooooo bad. Is Rudy Sarzo still in his band?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 pm

ouch.

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:37 pm

THIS is what Tate needs to be doing....he sounds great on this:

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
THIS is what Tate needs to be doing....he sounds great on this:

he does sound great there.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm

His problem is that he has an iconic metal voice but he doesn't like metal...
He needs an outside producer like Terry Date, Andy Sneap or Roy Z to guide him back to his full potential. He also needs a new right hand man like DeGarmo used to be, that can write good music. What he has come up with the last 20 something years is pitiful and boring. And I don't blame his ex Queensryche mates... it was his dictatorship that ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 pm

^that
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
He needs an outside producer like Terry Date, Andy Sneap or Roy Z to guide him back to his full potential. He also needs a new right hand man like DeGarmo used to be, that can write good music. What he has come up with the last 20 something years is pitiful and boring. And I don't blame his ex Queensryche mates... it was his dictatorship that ruined it.

I don't think he truly dislikes metal.

I do know that he doesn't listen to a whole lot of it, and that most of the metalness came from the other band members, but he had the pipes for it and he liked their ideas.

I do think he became disillusioned with it. I don't believe he hates or even dislikes metal, he just gets taken out of context somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:34 am

Troublezone wrote:

True. Andy sneap would do a great job here.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 am

It just struck me that this was a real missed opportunity to resurrect that seemingly never ending 40+ page QR thread that stayed on the front page for so long...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 am

Operation Earcrime!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 3:02 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Operation Earcrime!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality   Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Mindcrime--A New Reality
Page 1 of 1