Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
Temple of Blood
Troublezone
Eyesore
7thSaviour
mc666
Mglaffas81
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Empty
PostSubject: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 am

The rumours are true! The Big Four will tour for the first time. As for now, only two dates have been anounced. And that's not all - The mighty HEAVEN AND HELL will also be sharing the stage!! I hope for all you Americans that this tour will come to the United States BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY 11840

BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Czech-550
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:06 am

these shows are pretty old news now. plus, with Tom Araya's health troubles, who knows now if it will still happen.

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 pm

PLEASE PLAY THE USA!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Helloooooo last month. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Old News!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 pm

One show does not a tour make.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

That's why it says 'Festival'.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Not in the thread title.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 pm

I believe there are three or four of these "Sonisphere" festivals scheduled across Europe... and the "Big Four" was supposed to do all of'em... which I guess is more or less a "tour."

Just sayin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm

There's a bit of a pick and mix when it comes to the bands on this tour. That might actually be the only show all four are scheduled to play together. Mostly it's just two or three of the four in all the other shows.

Not that it matters, other bands on the bill include Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, Heaven and Hell, Motley Crue, Iggy & the Stooges, the Cult etc. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm

The "big four" AND Heaven and Hell = a lot of wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I believe there are three or four of these "Sonisphere" festivals scheduled across Europe... and the "Big Four" was supposed to do all of'em... which I guess is more or less a "tour."

Just sayin'.

Sonisphere is a touring festival, the big four are doing a bunch of three or four of them. Iron Maiden is doing the other ones. That is pretty much a tour, a mini tour but still a tour.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Not in the thread title.

BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY 543534
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:42 am

Man I wish this tour would become a reality. That would just be in-freekin-credible.

Somehow I doubt it will manifest though.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Man I wish this tour would become a reality. That would just be in-freekin-credible.

This will be like one of those Manowar festivals that never translate to an American venue. BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY 355277
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:21 am

7thSaviour wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

This will be like one of those Manowar festivals that never translate to an American venue. BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY 355277

Sad, but true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY   BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG FOUR TOUR A REALITY
Page 1 of 1