Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heartofmetal domain name expired?

Go down 
+16
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Thelemech
corplhicks
Required Fields
ultmetal
mikeinfla
tohostudios
manny
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
metalinmyveins
Lari
Addy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:03 am

Lari wrote:
I noticed that, too. I thought the board was gone, for a moment.

As did I, for about a week, and then Scott informed me on Facebook to use the other URL. I'm relieved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:12 am

Update: things have worked out and the domain has been renewed due to a generous donation by Eyesore. The original URL should be available momentarily. Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:17 am

^^ "and there was much rejoicing (hooray!)"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:18 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Update: things have worked out and the domain has been renewed due to a generous donation by Eyesore. The original URL should be available momentarily. Huzzah!

Very cool, thanks to eyesore!

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:22 pm

The dot-net is back! The dot-net is back! Great Gawd almighty, the dot-net is back!! :cheese:

Oh, and by the way, Eyesore's now an admin ... so don't piss him off. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Oh, and by the way, Eyesore's now an admin ... so don't piss him off. Very Happy

i.e. Use the search function before starting a new thread.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The dot-net is back! The dot-net is back! Great Gawd almighty, the dot-net is back!! :cheese:

Wow, never thought that would happen!  Shocked  just kidding

Is he taking over Scott's job, or are they both administrators?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Hey Freddy, I thought you were also interested in being an administrator... (cuz you're here all the time)
How many can there be here?

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Hey Freddy, I thought you were also interested in being a administrator...
How many administrators can there be here?

I'm already an admin (that's why my username is red)... but there are levels above admin that I don't have the mojo for. Hence all the trouble with the domain name. It's above my pay grade, otherwise I would've taken care of it as soon as it crapped out...

I don't know how many admins are "allowed" or if there's even a limit.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Hey Freddy, I thought you were also interested in being a administrator...
How many administrators can there be here?

I'm already an admin (that's why my username is red)... but there are levels above admin that I don't have the mojo for. Hence all the trouble with the domain name. It's above my pay grade, otherwise I would've taken care of it as soon as it crapped out...

I don't know how many admins are "allowed" or if there's even a limit.

Oh that's right, the red username... I still thought of you as just a mod.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Thank you eyesore!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Oh that's right, the red username... I still thought of you as just a mod.  Razz

I'm just a Bill, yes, I'm only a Bill
And I'm sittin' here on Capitol Hill

heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 1988620

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Laughing very hard

Those Schoolhouse Rock things were brilliant.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Lol found out eyesore's an admin, first instinct was to see if the RIP section is still here, and lo...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 6:58 am

corplhicks wrote:
Lol found out eyesore's an admin, first instinct was to see if the RIP section is still here, and lo...

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Lari wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

That sucks.

It sucks that Eyesore's an admin?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:20 pm

007 wrote:
Lari wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

That sucks.

Well, obviously that too, but I was mostly talking about the missing RIP section.   Razz
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Lari wrote:
007 wrote:
Lari wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

That sucks.

Well, obviously that too, but I was mostly talking about the missing RIP section.   Razz

Honestly I welcome his admin status. And aren't the RIP threads just integrated back into their proper places?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:08 pm

corplhicks wrote:
And aren't the RIP threads just integrated back into their proper places?

Yep.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Ah, so we didn't actually lose a sub-board's worth of posts? That's a relief. I thiught it was like what happened with the band discography threads.

corplhicks wrote:
Lari wrote:
007 wrote:
Lari wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

That sucks.

Honestly I welcome his admin status.

That was in jest.

Although are we sure about his qualifications? I heard how Eyesore's real interest is in goth rap covers of old bossa nova songs, and he's only here for the chicks.

Nah, it all checks out. Eyesore's been a devoted poster for a long time. It's a music board, and he listens to almost all the same stuff I do (so his taste in music sucks). And I've sent him pictures of my baby so I'm confidently hopeful he's not a complete weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Great. When does the new Life of Agony room open?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

It's back!

Congrats on the admin status Eyesore!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks for picking up the slack, Eyesore.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thanks for picking up the slack, Eyesore.

that is what we need - a slack channel!

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Congrats And thanks Eyesore! I always knew you would amount to something! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal domain name expired?   heartofmetal domain name expired? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heartofmetal domain name expired?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next