Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heartofmetal is censored = communism

Go down 
+11
manny
HeavyThrashhead
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
exact33
Wurthless
Addy
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
mlotek
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

heartofmetal is censored = communism Empty
PostSubject: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 8:29 am

I don't care too much, but let's see if even if this topic is approved.

Several of my posts/topics were deleted/not allowed.

maybe could be excused if this forum was not so left-wing....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 8:39 am

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:06 am

?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Gilbert wrote:
?
surprised
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 pm

yea it's getting a bit fascist in here, isn't it

just kidding
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 am

did someone lose their tinfoil hat?

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:03 pm

exact33 wrote:
did someone lose their tinfoil hat?

I had a similiar experience actually. Saturday night, I put a case of beer in my fridge. Sunday morning when I awoke, I had a terrible head ache and several beers were mysteriously missing!!

Something strange is going on 'round here. I can feel it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 pm

heartofmetal is censored = communism 085cc554605e1584358b6a7dab829bd3

and i've been thinking this shit for a year now. oh my god. if this forum was truly left-wing then how come the Trump thread and your thread of wishing for the deaths of minors are locked and not deleted?........sure there are things in this forum i don't agree with but i think the mods are more than just left-wings. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Left wing? Right wing? Nah.
I'm more into Buffalo wings...
heartofmetal is censored = communism Buffalo-wings

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

than that means i'm apart of the Angry Chicken Wings.

heartofmetal is censored = communism Stock-vector-vector-cartoon-clip-art-illustration-of-an-angry-buffalo-or-hot-chicken-wing-on-fire-or-in-flames-366483854
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm

That is funny most people on this board, if they lean politically would probably more to the right than the left, I am one of the more 'lefty' members of this board.

The reason your posts have been locked, not because of a huge Communist plot or some leftist conspiracy to make sure your voice is silenced, but because the threads you authored are an insult to any who's ever had an original thought, has ever formed a coherent sentence or are intellectually honest.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:12 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Left wing? Right wing? Nah.
I'm more into Buffalo wings...
heartofmetal is censored = communism Buffalo-wings

heartofmetal is censored = communism 60350378
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 pm

manny wrote:
That is funny most people on this board, if they lean politically would probably more to the right than the left, I am one of the more 'lefty' members of this board.

The reason your posts have been locked, not because of a huge Communist plot or some leftist conspiracy to make sure your voice is silenced, but because the threads you authored are an insult to any who's ever had an original thought, has ever formed a coherent sentence or are intellectually honest.

plus they are dumb!!

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2017 2:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
manny wrote:

plus they are dumb!!

lol
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 5:32 pm

mlotek wrote:
I don't care too much, but let's see if even if this topic is approved.

Several of my posts/topics were deleted/not allowed.

maybe could be excused if this forum was not so left-wing....

You're ignorant and have no idea what communism really is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Go find a new forum, child
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Why bump this thread?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 2:18 pm

IF this board was commie left wing crap, I would have been banned the day I showed up here. I have been ruthless in some stuff I said, but have always at least tried to be respectable in saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heartofmetal is censored = communism   heartofmetal is censored = communism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heartofmetal is censored = communism
Page 1 of 1