Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have no words

Go down 
+11
Eyesore
Lari
Gilbert
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
mc666
Required Fields
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:41 pm

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/sep/11/polish-metal-band-decapitated-accused-of-gang-rapi/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 12:48 pm

I do. It's a scam.

Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:00 pm

mc666 wrote:
I do. It's a scam.

That's kinda what I am thinking...

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

I dunno. Sounds plausible to me.

The girls went willing on the bus, things got weird, they tried to leave and then it got ugly. What's the scam? Trying to get all that money Polish death metal bands are known for? Publicity? I don't see the angle on what you guys are proposing.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I dunno. Sounds plausible to me.

The girls went willing on the bus, things got weird, they tried to leave and then it got ugly. What's the scam? Trying to get all that money Polish death metal bands are known for? Publicity? I don't see the angle on what you guys are proposing.

Regular people, especially groupies like that, have no idea there's no money in death metal. They see a bus and a band and think there's money.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

That seems like a stretch to me.

I know that there are some women out there that will make false accusations, but to put yourself out there like that and go thorough all the legal stuff seems like a mighty big risk for the sake scamming some relatively unknown band for few bucks.

Guess the courts will decide.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Lots of sketchiness in that story.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:19 pm

I dunno, I could see it being a scam if we were talking Motley Crue circa 1987 but this is a death metal band playing a local yokel bar & grill...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Well, it's been reported that two of the guys refused to give DNA samples and bruises on the girl's arm suggest her claim that she was restrained. Those things won't look good for them in court.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 am

Troublezone wrote:
Well, it been reported that two of the guys refused to give DNA samples and bruises on the girl's arm suggest her claim that she was restrained. Those things won't look good for them in court.
DNA will prove they had sex, but won't prove rape. I think they were smart to refuse the DNA test. Bruises and stuff can happen during sex, or for all we know, her friend could have did it to make it look like the band did it. Her statement about seeing the whole band take turns out of the corner of her eye seems pretty lame to me. The band also said they have witnesses that will confirm they both came on the bus willingly, and left happy. I bet you they made it up just to get out of a DUI.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Well, it been reported that two of the guys refused to give DNA samples and bruises on the girl's arm suggest her claim that she was restrained. Those things won't look good for them in court.
DNA will prove they had sex, but won't prove rape. I think they were smart to refuse the DNA test. Bruises and stuff can happen during sex, or for all we know, her friend could have did it to make it look like the band did it. Her statement about seeing the whole band take turns out of the corner of her eye seems pretty lame to me. The band also said they have witnesses that will confirm they both came on the bus willingly, and left happy. I bet you they made it up just to get out of a DUI.

Wasn't just the corner of her eye... she said she could see them from the bathroom mirror.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 am

If this is indeed true, this is pretty bad for the metal scene. The media is degrading enough towards the metal scene as it is, and this will add more fuel to the fire for the oppressors for the sources who do hear about it.

What's also strange is that I know a lot of death metal has violent lyrics, and many can be seen as misogynistic (particularly in the "brutal death metal" scene), but Decapitated always had "normal" lyrics for death metal. I don't really know what that says, but if a death metal band WAS to be caught for a crime like this, one might expect it to be one of those bands that writes lyrics like Lividity or Devourment than a death metal band that writes "normal" lyrics like Decapitated.

I imagine the death metal scene (of bands in any form of death metal) may have an even harder time getting gigs now, particularly from venues that hear about stories like this.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

This should be thoroughly investigated. Hope it is a scam.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Gilbert wrote:
This should be thoroughly investigated. Hope it is a scam.

This.

People drawing conclusions out of vague internet reports is the worst.

If they did it, they are the worst kind of horrible human scum assholes and should suffer the consequences.

If they didn't, they are free and completely innocent and this should not be brought up again.

But we don't know what happened. Don't pretend you do.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Required Fields wrote:
if a death metal band WAS to be caught for a crime like this, one might expect it to be one of those bands that writes lyrics like Lividity or Devourment than a death metal band that writes "normal" lyrics like Decapitated.

So the people who like that stuff would be more expected to rape a woman than someone who doesn't? That's like saying mc666 is more likely to rape a woman than say... DallasBlack is. That's ridiculous. Laughing very hard

Any man breathing is capable of being a piece of shit.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Seemed fishy at first, but the more that the story has evolved makes it seem like there is some truth to it all. =(
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 11:33 pm

If this was the 70s or 80s this wouldn't even be news...Alot of the books the old time rockers are writing talk about forcing women, doing minors and alot of craziness on the road...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 am

I just made a video about it on my YouTube channel.

Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 3:20 am

Required Fields wrote:
I just made a video about it on my YouTube channel.

You were all over the place there homey. pull it together, man. make it plausible.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 11:31 am

I admit I did go off on a tangent or two at times, but I was, as I stated, really shaken hard by the breaking news.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Just saw this bizarre rant posted in a metal Facebook group I belong to. Sounds a lot like a certain someone who used to post here. Laughing very hard

Quote :
The Decapitated incident was a false flag.
Earlier this year the band released an album named "Anticult" and it is quite suspicious that months later the band would face these allegations whilst touring this album. Clearly the album exposes these satanic and sick cults like the illuminati and they were not happy with this.
Now you may be wondering why they didn't just kill them? Well that would be too obvious and people would actually be suspicious of what really happened so instead they have ruined the bands name instead.
It is interesting that before the band could cancel tour dates mainstream media had broke news of the story. We all know not to believe lies told by the mainstream media. And also the supposed "court documents" that these news outlets quote, where are they and why are they not available to the public? Why are only the excerpts that they want you to see available in the articles written by the mainstream media.
Release the court documents!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 6:33 am

Oh god that's ridiculous. Where do these people come from?

Foil hats aside, I hope justice is served.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 9:34 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Just saw this bizarre rant posted in a metal Facebook group I belong to. Sounds a lot like a certain someone who used to post here. Laughing very hard

Quote :
The Decapitated incident was a false flag.
Earlier this year the band released an album named "Anticult" and it is quite suspicious that months later the band would face these allegations whilst touring this album. Clearly the album exposes these satanic and sick cults like the illuminati and they were not happy with this.
Now you may be wondering why they didn't just kill them? Well that would be too obvious and people would actually be suspicious of what really happened so instead they have ruined the bands name instead.
It is interesting that before the band could cancel tour dates mainstream media had broke news of the story. We all know not to believe lies told by the mainstream media. And also the supposed "court documents" that these news outlets quote, where are they and why are they not available to the public? Why are only the excerpts that they want you to see available in the articles written by the mainstream media.
Release the court documents!

lol!

Man, you ain't kidding. I'm having trouble recalling the poster's name but like a magnet my mi d will draw it back in.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 9:33 pm

Well, it appears they've been found not guilty.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/04/spokane-county-drops-rape-charges-against-all-memb/#/0

Really happy with this.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Well, it appears they've been found not guilty.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/04/spokane-county-drops-rape-charges-against-all-memb/#/0

Really happy with this.

That's good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have no words Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no words   I have no words Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have no words
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: