Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 pm

akeldama wrote:
The Revival are back! Hell yeah! Sad G&A got the win just to set them up though. The Revival and G&A should feud and both be heels.

I used to love heel feuds back in the day.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:54 pm

akeldama wrote:
Booker went quite a bit back.

I can't stand him.  He was decent as a wrestler but I think he sucks as a commentator.

Popping in and out of Raw in between innings the last several months I guess I didn't pay a lot of attention to the announcers. Except that they were doing some angle between Graves and Kurt Angle.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Wow. That's some dress Maryse is almost wearing.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Agreed about Booker and yeah, stupid segment but Maryse is stunning.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh boy, here comes the most stale character on the roster.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 pm

The IC title is definitely a heel title.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Mrs. Toho!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm

I can only hope WWE Creative continues to realize what a black hole of excitement her character is.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Gotta step away for about 20-30, Toho. I shall return.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:12 pm

Ugh. The music alone literally makes me groan outloud.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

This Goldust crap is so old. It was interesting about 15 years ago but now? Ho hum.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:47 pm

It's all cuz they bring these old school dudes only to job all the time.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Alexa always saves her best wardrobe for the PPVs but damn she still looks good!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:50 pm

akeldama wrote:
Alexa always saves her best wardrobe for the PPVs but damn she still looks good!

She always looks good.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:52 pm

akeldama wrote:
It's all cuz they bring these old school dudes only to job all the time.

I think it's because they keep forcing themselves to fill 3 hours on RAW. Let's face it, neither Goldust nor R Truth belong on prime time WWE programming anymore.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Laughing very hard

It still kills me that fans do the "You Suck!" chant to Kurt Angle's music.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:54 pm

You're exactly right. Yet they let good talent like Slater and Axel fall by the wayside. Those two could make a hell of a mark in the tag division or with the IC title.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Even at this point Lesnar and Angle in the ring together gives me goose bumps.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Son of a... I HATE how he's called "The Big Dog".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:01 pm

I hate him period. And granted it's not all Reigns' fault; he's been shoved down our throats for so long because Vince insists on it.

I just want everyone or anyone to kick Reigns' ass.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Here comes "Gojira".

I love Joe's entrance music; it's modeled after classic Godzilla entrance music.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Roman actually delivering a good promo?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Gojira Joe sounds catchy.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 pm

I must have missed it. Probably because he put me to sleep before it happened.

I saw two good promos in that segment, Heyman (who never misses on promos) and Samoa Joe (who's gotten a lot better on promos since his TNA days when I saw him).

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 pm

akeldama wrote:
Gojira Joe sounds catchy.

That music is a blatant ripoff of Godzilla's entrance theme. I read somewhere that Joe specifically asked for something like that.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: